Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I always wanted to tell a bartender, "Just leave the bottle". Just to be able to say I did. Sadly, I'm too much of a tight ass. If I wanted a whole bottle I'd get it at a liquor store for a halfway reasonable price. Even then, first thing out of my mouth would be, "What's on sale today"?
yeaah, it's fucking expensive to do that. In fact the only time we did something similar to this was in my teens. This was a long time ago when you could get into pretty much any bar even when you were underage and order whatever, nobody gave a shit. There were some slot machines and we got lucky with a nice payout... that night we ordered stuff by the bottle. Don't think it happened since.

Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I always wanted to tell a bartender, "Just leave the bottle". Just to be able to say I did. Sadly, I'm too much of a tight ass. If I wanted a whole bottle I'd get it at a liquor store for a halfway reasonable price. Even then, first thing out of my mouth would be, "What's on sale today"?
I would say, if I'm not too thigh on money and in a good company, why not.
Yet, as the saying goes I'm currently trying the eight million, the first seven didn't prosper, neither tend I go to bars and last but not least, would first need the company, so.;)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just played another "biker" AVN about traveling by dark pigmented Equus.. Urg.. Dima, i need that second part of 10.4 more badly then ever before now....

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just played another "biker" AVN about traveling by dark pigmented Equus.. Urg.. Dima, i need that second part of 10.4 more badly then ever before now....
I think I played one or two before, none of them were worth the bandwidth to even download them
There are at least 2 of them where the cast are essentially The Village People wearing skinny jeans and tight fucking leather vests trying to act like tough bikers.
There's suspension of disbelief, and then there's "I just walked into a gay bar in San Francisco by mistake."

Bunch of drunk fucking dingbats.......
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
HP buddy were not all 50 ourselves, the younger men like younger women
sure i'd get with della but if i had to pick one and only one i'd be with one off the younger gals
good thing its a harem and we can get em all :sneaky:
Della is a fine lady but man its hard to compete with Jessy and then the hidden raid boss know as Rachel.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
HP buddy were not all 50 ourselves, the younger men like younger women
sure i'd get with della but if i had to pick one and only one i'd be with one off the younger gals
good thing its a harem and we can get em all :sneaky:
I'm nearer 50 then 30, still prefer the young girls. Maybe having an imaginery mid life crisis....

• Yay, new update!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm nearer 50 then 30, still prefer the young girls. Maybe having an imaginery mid life crisis....
men in general have the same preference for a woman's age range which is like 20-30 ,regardless off their own age, it mainly stems from fertility
sure enough men don't mind if its a bit older but the older women are the less men tend to be into them.

• Yay, new update!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
men in general have the same preference for a woman's age range which is like 20-30 ,regardless off their own age, it mainly stems from fertility
sure enough men don't mind if its a bit older but the older women are the less men tend to be into them.
Same level of nagging, increased level of sagging. Always go for less sag.

Not polite or politically correct, but true.

• Haha
Reactions: Damn1t and motseer
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes