TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
HP buddy were not all 50 ourselves, the younger men like younger women
sure i'd get with della but if i had to pick one and only one i'd be with one off the younger gals
good thing its a harem and we can get em all :sneaky:
Me at every age would be into Della over a lot of the younger LIs, and even now I'm not over 50 (although just a bit closer to 50 than 20 at 37).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Me at every age would be into Della over a lot of the younger LIs, and even now I'm not over 50 (although just a bit closer to 50 than 20 at 37).
which i made the statement to general not 100% factual, lost my virginity to a older gal myself so can't say i dislike em ether

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I must admit that i'm more eager about Leelee and the little nurse then about Candy and Della.

And of curse cucking Angelicas Simp Patreons by fucking her (and Mistress Jessy) in front of them. Also, the Bachlorettes Party, assuming Netori with Rai's sis...

which i made the statement to general not 100% factual, lost my virginity to a older gal myself so can't say i dislike em ether
Maybe i'm lacking experience in that department, biggest difference was a 24 y.o. gal when i was 20, which is peanuts in hindsight...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Maybe i'm lacking experience in that department, biggest difference was a 24 y.o. gal when i was 20, which is peanuts in hindsight...
heh mine was a bit bigger i was 20 at the time and she was 37 and married :ROFLMAO:
not a great start it was more off a affair thing for a few months until the passion ran out then we just stopped , never spoke to her again.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
heh mine was a bit bigger i was 20 at the time and she was 37 and married :ROFLMAO:
not a great start it was more off a affair thing for a few months until the passion ran out then we just stopped , never spoke to her again.
Do i get some cougar vibes? That even more then my biggest difference in total of 8 years. I was 24 at that time. And yes, im aware that this would have been illegal in most of the US, if it had happened there.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Do i get some cougar vibes? That even more then my biggest difference in total of 8 years. I was 24 at that time. And yes, im aware that this would have been illegal in most of the US, if it had happened there.
in a sense probably , i was out for a school internship program, she had one as well for her degree and we were in the same house , guess her needs got the best off her. so yeah bassicly we banning during our entire stay

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes