Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
pretty sure she's ganna a part off season 2 , maybe even in the next content update , in the latest update it was already said that the plan was to take over bob's his clubs so mila ,simone , haily and others will probably be on the table
Traitor Simone doesnt deserve Rykers dick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HiHaHo

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Not really a traitor, just desperate and dumb.
she's dumber then a doorknob i doubt she knows what she's doing half the time,not sure i'd accept her ether, probably will simply because harem
Theres a saying in Germany that translates roughly to "stupid fucks good" however, it can be ammended with "but really stupid doesnt fuck really good"...

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You guy's are all wrong. What HP really wants is a Mama D, MC and Tracy sandwich with a side order of Rai and Jesse.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I'll take one here and one to go please!

HP buddy were not all 50 ourselves, the younger men like younger women
sure i'd get with della but if i had to pick one and only one i'd be with one off the younger gals
good thing its a harem and we can get em all :sneaky:
Pfft....

Me at every age would be into Della over a lot of the younger LIs, and even now I'm not over 50 (although just a bit closer to 50 than 20 at 37).
I've said it before but.....You are a extremely cultured pervert, kudos! :)

Kat. Gotta have Kat in there too. :)
And you just joined TW as a pervert of culture ;)

That's one of the great things about itty bitty titties. They don't sag. The nipples just get bigger and darker. :p

My Top 5: Rachel, Jessy, Tink, Katy, Willow, Della, Tracy, Kat, Rin, Larissa
that is one hell of a Top 5 ( i think my math is correct at least :) )

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, and after part 4 complete is out, I'll need to add 5 to my top 5 in order to make room for Kira who is very hot chocolate and I love me some hot chocolate in the morning. She is definitely lookin' like top 5 of the top 5 material. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
I agree with this statement!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
question guys, is that worth it to download this part 4 Beta or we just wait the final release for Part 4?

thanks before :)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
question guys, is that worth it to download this part 4 Beta or we just wait the final release for Part 4?

thanks before :)
Its a question if you rather want about 2 hrs playtime now and 2 hrs playtime again after full release, or 4 hrs playtime after full release. I dont really understand why everyone is so anxious about that beta.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not even that. James sent her there, so just dumb.
Yeah, James lied to her about the Fox Box closing but, I remember something that felt desperate from the conversation at the beach club. She wasn't as dumb as I thought when she opened up a bit... Maybe she had a kid to care for or a debt of some kind? I can't really remember...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have always appreciated the effort by OBDGames to provide appropriate and excellent music to support the story. Chapter 4 is an excellent example of both music and musical Easter Eggs. The chapter begins with Ryker and Jessy on the road from Kansas to Berdoo and the chapter title, , really set the tone for me. No one can ever say Dima doesn't appreciate good traveling music. ;)

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes