e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm cool with aliens too. Although I don't think they'll be appearing here.
San Bernardino is 5ish hours ride away from Area 51 Google says - probably assuming you more respect for speed limits than seems likely for Ryker and crew. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
I get a lot of images not found in the Android version during the scenes of the prospect party.
Maybe casing of file names causes this problems?

May 1, 2020
Enjoying the game so far. Found three continuity/pathing (whatever you want to call it) errors so far. Been doing all the Good Guy choices the first one mentions watching Jess and Angie make out when I never saw that (forget where this was mentioned, but somewhere on the Good Guy path). The second one is right after I HAVE to make the bad choice, Angie asks how sex was with Brooke, but I never did that since I took the Good Guy route. The third is after the car accident and Jess mentions having sex with Brooke.

EDIT: Playing more and it just seem that the Brooke flag is always on no matter the option you pick.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Enjoying the game so far. Found three continuity/pathing (whatever you want to call it) errors so far. Been doing all the Good Guy choices the first one mentions watching Jess and Angie make out when I never saw that (forget where this was mentions, but somewhere on the Good Guy path). The second one is right after I HAVE to make the bad choice, Angie asks how sex was with Brooke, but I never did that since I took the Good Guy route. The third is after the car accident and Jess mentions having sex with Brooke.
You might simply be the only one ever who turned down this opportunities. Why would you do this?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Enjoying the game so far. Found three continuity/pathing (whatever you want to call it) errors so far. Been doing all the Good Guy choices the first one mentions watching Jess and Angie make out when I never saw that (forget where this was mentioned, but somewhere on the Good Guy path). The second one is right after I HAVE to make the bad choice, Angie asks how sex was with Brooke, but I never did that since I took the Good Guy route. The third is after the car accident and Jess mentions having sex with Brooke.

EDIT: Playing more and it just seem that the Brooke flag is always on no matter the option you pick.
Yes, this has been mentioned before and the first 3 or 4 chapters will have some re-work to correct (minor) errors like this one and update some of the art and animations but, not until the final chapter of the first book is done. Thanks for reporting. Dima will see it here. You can also DM reports like this to OBDGames. He won't mind.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just seeing how the story plays out as the Good Guy first since I'm a sucker for always taking the good option.
Picking good guy route in a game about an outlaw biker club? Seriously? The fix for this should simply be to disable the bad boy choice if you pass on those scenes....

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes