SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Picking good guy route in a game about an outlaw biker club? Seriously?
Yes, seriously. I never play "bad" guy routes unless it's the only route, or the "good" guy route is just too much sunshine and rainbows for my taste. In this case neither are true, so I stick with what I prefer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I know some outlaw bikers. Not all of them are actual outlaws. Hell, one of them is even a lawyer.

As do I. I'm not in a 1% club, but I do ride and I know some outlaw bikers.
I ...hung around.. some guys so to say back in the days. Safe to say the vast majority wouldnt have rejected a chance to get their dick wet... ymmv..

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I ...hung around.. some guys so to say back in the days. Safe to say the vast majority wouldnt have rejected a chance to get their dick wet... ymmv..
Yeah, never hung around. Was invited to a few events and such back in the day. But joining something like that, just wasn't for me. Now that I'm old af, I still ride, just not as much and I still see and talk to some of those guys from back then.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
motseer either wear that with honor, as we all have our delete post for various reasons and we all have the ones, who we think WTF?!, but at the end it seldom change something. So either that or open a ticket. Complaining will do, usually, not much - other than vent your one anger.;)

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
You don't need a 3rd party walkthrough, there is one built in. It will tell you when you can choose to be on a specific LI's path, or when you can change their path (say from FWB's to Romance, etc.), when you gain or lose points with the rest of the club members, and when you lose or gain Respect points.
its not a built in walkthrough, all it does is say what points you get, ive been trying to get the scene with tracy and jessy talking in bed at the hotel and every combination of tries has resulted in brook showing up and me not getting the scene with tracy and jessy

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Do you want us to hold ur hand in every step you take ? Ez Mode is more than enough in the hand holding kind of way... idk what you want more ?!
you claim it's a built in walkthrough, which is a complete lie, which is what i was pointing out. good job proving my point and not reading

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes