cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you want us to hold ur hand in every step you take ? Ez Mode is more than enough in the hand holding kind of way... idk what you want more ?!
why yes of course. :p

you claim it's a built in walkthrough, which is a complete lie, which is what i was pointing out. good job proving my point and not reading
it's closest you can get besides urm. urgm is for gallery.

Apr 2, 2023
The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to dedicate this to exactly who they know they are.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
at some point the game doesn´t address the mc with the given name. Does anyone have the problem?
Make a screenshot and post it here. So the dev might correct it for the next update. "Some point" is not exactly helpful..

Reactions: c3p0

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
at some point the game doesn´t address the mc with the given name. Does anyone have the problem?
probably a typo in the code, also if its in the recent content it is most likely already fixed because its still a Beta version

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had that problem around the trouble with the coffee shop and Larissa's first scene. There was something messing up and the MC's name was reverted and it made a jump in the story

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Do you want us to hold ur hand in every step you take ? Ez Mode is more than enough in the hand holding kind of way... idk what you want more ?!
Do you really want an answer for this? I think you are fearless or careless.:unsure:

Also you should know that answer to this question: Maoam:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes