Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Wrong, but nice try.:p
Well, Maoam is a primal german candy staple made by Haribo (Hans Riegel Bonn). So im not wrong but you accidentially used a "How to tell you're German without telling you're German" Phrase. Its therefore your own fault ;)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, so I'm confused (when was that news?) about "today's" release. I had beta 4 installed a week or 2 ago and played it but segregated all beta saves.

Today I applied the hotfix patch from the OP and started it with part 3 saves. All good so far, but....

Played it through to the end and it still says that it's incomplete and "more scenes will be added" to the final release of part 4, or words to that effect.

Is this not the final release of part 4?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 was I wrong? :unsure:
Why? Are you right, perhaps, are you left perhaps, but then again, would I want to encourage you on this topic? I need to hide my secret evil lair - Of course, it has it normal issued 4 m height neon sign with the text "secret evil lair" and the arrow on the right site pointing to it, as per AoESM defined.
Funny speaking little germany in southwest or funny speaking banana republic little germany in the south east?
That is up to you. Yet, I assumingly have less trouble speaking with them and even with this strange Germans that lives in the south east of your own country.:whistle::p

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, so I'm confused (when was that news?) about "today's" release. I had beta 4 installed a week or 2 ago and played it but segregated all beta saves.

Today I applied the hotfix patch from the OP and started it with part 3 saves. All good so far, but....

Played it through to the end and it still says that it's incomplete and "more scenes will be added" to the final release of part 4, or words to that effect.

Is this not the final release of part 4?
N O P E Y

hotfix was for some bug in beta, full release comes this or early next month.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Why? Are you right, perhaps, are you left perhaps, but then again, would I want to encourage you on this topic? I need to hide my secret evil lair - Of course, it has it normal issued 4 m height neon sign with the text "secret evil lair" and the arrow on the right site pointing to it, as per AoESM defined.

That is up to you. Yet, I assumingly have less trouble speaking with them and even with this strange Germans that lives in the south east of your own country.:whistle::p
Those are considered a foreign land too. They just dont want to accept this out of spite.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
you claim it's a built in walkthrough, which is a complete lie, which is what i was pointing out. good job proving my point and not reading
The beginning of the game is split in two paths: blue and red. The split goes up to and including the choice on how to deal with JD. What you should do to see all the scenes is do a playthrough of all blue choices first because that leads to an early ending, then do a playthrough of all red choices. After that the blue and red color of the choices change meaning.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The beginning of the game is split in two paths: blue and red. The split goes up to and including the choice on how to deal with JD. What you should do to see all the scenes is do a playthrough of all blue choices first because that leads to an early ending, then do a playthrough of all red choices. After that the blue and red color of the choices change meaning.
What their is more after they put JD behind the bar? Other than living with Tracy and Jessy?!:oops::whistle::ROFLMAO:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
that's not a walkthrough, as i have stated multiple times already. saying "you get 2 blue points" does nothing when someone is trying to get scenes unlocked in the gallery without using the gallery mod or they are trying to get a different playthrough, again good job not reading what i have said

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
that's not a walkthrough, as i have stated multiple times already. saying "you get 2 blue points" does nothing when someone is trying to get scenes unlocked in the gallery without using the gallery mod or they are trying to get a different playthrough, again good job not reading what i have said
dude if you used your head its pretty damned easy to figure out...don't check brooke out and dont flirt with her and viola you have the scene you want.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
First off, what are you talking about, there is no official gallery, only the mod. Second, I said "go all blue then start over and go all red and you should get all scenes", what part of that did you not understand?

And I'm the one that don't read, huh.

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes