HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
oh boy you must have a hard drive full of saves then, some of them AVNs have an awful lot of choices you can make :ROFLMAO:
2.29GB worth off saves, for 600 GB off AVN's (used a separate old 1TB drive,it doesn't need good specs just space)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man I'm patiently waiting for the full/public release, but it becomes harder day by day. The temptation to play the beta is pretty strong, but I must remain steadfast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Man I'm patiently waiting for the full/public release, but it becomes harder day by day. The temptation to play the beta is pretty strong, but I must remain steadfast.
give in and drop a sub...you can do just for a month.. you know just once.. spoil yourself...

1726425229878.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
my man you have a 6 year head start... also i need a hardware upgrade in general
I have a relatively new setup with a 4090, still play AVNs most of the time, go figure :ROFLMAO: Wouldn't say it was a bad investment per se, for the odd hardware intensive games I play sometimes, but overall I could have bought something cheaper and spent that money on something else and it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Reactions: Issikka and HiHaHo

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
my man you have a 6 year head start... also i need a hardware upgrade in general
My current PC is a toaster any and all Unreal games are above what it can do. Even some Ren'Py games with heavy animations or high resolutions are on the upper limit what it can handle. Sure, I should switch and put my "definitly not a toaster" into operation, but it is a pain in the arse...
For the rest, just don't ask how many of them I really have played.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have a relatively new setup with a 4090, still play AVNs most of the time, go figure :ROFLMAO: Wouldn't say it was a bad investment per se, for the odd hardware intensive games I play sometimes, but overall I could have bought something cheaper and spent that money on something else and it wouldn't make that much of a difference.
my rig is like 10 years old ,only replaced the GPU once it broke like 3 years ago but had to get a cheaper one sadly.
can barely run newer games.. which currently actually isn't a big problem because most Triple A games are shit anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 2, 2023
The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to dedicate this to those who shall be known as Charmin..
Because they're ultra soft.. ;)

Reactions: balboa2151

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to dedicate this to those who shall be known as Charmin..
Because they're ultra soft.. ;)
man oh man I love this fuc*ing game...I came on here to comment about how stunning and beautiful Katy is and then I see you sporting her picture...you have excellent taste my friend...and if I could only choose one female to end up with it would probably be Tracy...holy shit she is beautiful and has the body of a goddess

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes