motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What exactly is the 'respect' stat? I tried both and in both the chlolos were impressed with the MC kicking the prospects ass' so it's not like stret cred, is it respect for women? Not getting Jessy drunk? Dude still took her home and made sure she was ok... the respect of the strip club? Since he let his girl get too drunk and they saw that?

Edit: i guess what i'm trying to understand is why respect and disrespect points are awarded based on the differences between those two choices, it's unobvious to me...
It's a measure of whether your action will "respect" the Rogues or whether the action "disrespects" the Rogues. That first one is a little iffy but, basically, if you take care of Jessy that is an action the Rogues will respect and if you let her get falling down drunk it's not. Later on they will make a lot more sense and will even be explained a bit.

Reactions: Bingoogus
Aug 9, 2021
Long Road Home [v10 Part 4 Beta] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE : -
Updated to v10 Part 4 Beta. Sorry for the delay. Let me know if there's an error

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So where's the pregnancy in this game? It has the tag but so far every chick has been on a safe day or on the pill.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So where's the pregnancy in this game? It has the tag but so far every chick has been on a safe day or on the pill.
There’s only impregnation so far. The site tags don’t distinguish impregnation content from genuine pregnancy, so, while pregnancy content is, I believe, planned for most girls, as of right now, it’s only possible to knock up a couple of the girls, and towards the end of the current build.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We have, if we wanted, impregnated a few of them. Seeing the big round bellies and the kids, I bet is session 2 content.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wait, you are saying the bellys arent big and round immediately after the girls are impregnated? I always thought the huge loads of sperm would make them thick instantantly...
/s
No, didn't say that. Old Simone is surely chubby, but even Ryker's cum wouldn't change that in an instant.:p;)
Also, now thanks to you, I picture instant cum in my mind.o_O:cautious:

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes