Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I see this has been going since 2020 but I'm not seeing a walkthrough mod and the written walkthrough dates back years already. Is it just one of those games where the only choice you have is "u want sum fuk" or "no thx" or are there real routes ?

Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see this has been going since 2020 but I'm not seeing a walkthrough mod and the written walkthrough dates back years already. Is it just one of those games where the only choice you have is "u want sum fuk" or "no thx" or are there real routes ?

Thanks.
ingame wt-mod.

Reactions: Scyths

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
When MC brings Simone back, there should be the option of whether to have her stay skinny Simone or go off the "diet shakes" and be chubby again. Chloe shouldn't have to be the only thicc chic in the game.

Apr 2, 2023
When MC brings Simone back, there should be the option of whether to have her stay skinny Simone or go off the "diet shakes" and be chubby again. Chloe shouldn't have to be the only thicc chic in the game.
Then spend a bunch of money and pour hours into creating a character of you're own so you can have your own personal adaptation of Thicckity Thick Thicks of Triumph. Guess you weren't into the white chocolate Mila who also happens to have a lot of junk in her trunk.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I just got the option to ask one of the girls to marry me [Rachael] and wanted to ask if there will be more options in the future or if I can just ask without locking me out of content.

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes