Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Some Devs REALLY should hire a proofreader for their material and grammar. Just sayin'. Makes stories "sound" right when they're read.
they need to be profitable to be able to "hire" people, most AVN devs make peanuts and can't afford it. Some do have friends/fans who do it for free but they aren't professionals either most of the time.

Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
they need to be profitable to be able to "hire" people, most AVN devs make peanuts and can't afford it. Some do have friends/fans who do it for free but they aren't professionals either most of the time.
He probably meant he was volunteering. I'll be interested to see how that works out for him...:ROFLMAO::oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elduriel and c3p0

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Some Devs REALLY should hire a proofreader for their material and grammar. Just sayin'. Makes stories "sound" right when they're read.
I think it is fine for the fans to help and point out stuff like that, specially since I am not paying an just leaching of his work here. So that can be some way to contribute, I just don't know where to post it. For patreon you need to pay him to comment and didn't see any discord link here.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think it is fine for the fans to help and point out stuff like that, specially since I am not paying an just leaching of his work here. So that can be some way to contribute, I just don't know where to post it. For patreon you need to pay him to comment and didn't see any discord link here.
He'll see it here. The first several chapters will be reworked when the first book is done. Most of the typos like this (in early chapters) have already been reported.

Reactions: AetherAddict

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you can pm him here, he is still somewhat active on the site even if not in the thread itself

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so will be there a normal version released or this beta is the real update,till the next one that will take months to be released? just to be sure if i should install and play it nw or wait a proper update release, thanks

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
so will be there a normal version released or this beta is the real update,till the next one that will take months to be released? just to be sure if i should install and play it nw or wait a proper update release, thanks
There are three or four more scenes for the full release of part 4. The full release is expected... any day now... ish

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
I noticed an obvious inconsistency in the last update that I hope wasn't reported yet. When Kira shows up at Ryker's penthouse with Dillon and Isabella she's sporting a long hairstyle that's impossible to hide under her cop cap, yet it couldn't be seen at the hospital, where apparently she had some sort of short hairstyle. When asked about it the dialogue makes it clear that *some time* has passed since she left the police, but when the update starts the introducing narration states "The following day...".

Someone is being inconsistent :)

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
I noticed an obvious inconsistency in the last update that I hope wasn't reported yet. When Kira shows up at Ryker's penthouse with Dillon and Isabella she's sporting a long hairstyle that's impossible to hide under her cop cap, yet it couldn't be seen at the hospital, where apparently she had some sort of short hairstyle.
It was under her cop hat. It was referenced when they showed up at Ryker's.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I noticed an obvious inconsistency in the last update that I hope wasn't reported yet. When Kira shows up at Ryker's penthouse with Dillon and Isabella she's sporting a long hairstyle that's impossible to hide under her cop cap, yet it couldn't be seen at the hospital, where apparently she had some sort of short hairstyle. When asked about it the dialogue makes it clear that *some time* has passed since she left the police, but when the update starts the introducing narration states "The following day...".

Someone is being inconsistent :)
1.jpg
You can see her braids under the cop hat. If you could hide such a long braids under there is a different thing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HiHaHo

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
When asked if she had those braids under the hat she literally says "Yes, I've been growing my hair out ever since I was discharged". The "Yes" part should be removed because it's impossible that those long braids fit under the cap, AND the introduction should be amended too to say "Some time later..." to be consistent.

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes