• Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_banner.png

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py remake of Long Story Short
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-08
Original Game/Creator: TTrickGames - -
Developer: GetOutOfMyLab
Censored: No
Version: 0.8b build 32
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

van sex tape.png AnnVanessaRoomEveningLick.jpg EmilyShopping_20.jpg Underpass_21.jpg VanessaHouse_4.jpg EmilyCarWash_8.jpg AlexMovingRoom_8.jpg V7EmilyConv_11.jpg V7VanessaMCNudeHome_14.jpg AmberSex_16.jpg AnnMCDirectorHotel_10.jpg Pre_V8EmilyMCHandMoving.png Pre_V8VanessaMCNightDoggyPhone.png V8AlexAnnHome_20.png V8JennyDate_8.png V8MCJoeVanessa_65.png V8PickingUpAnnCorrupted_6.png V8VanessaMCBeach_55.png V8VanessaMCPark_28.png V7JennyJoeRivalBar_2.jpg V8AnnChrisMC_105.jpg V8AnnChrisPics_9.jpg V8AnnCorruptionBeforeLibrary_0.jpg V8AnnCorruptionLibrary_37.jpg V8AnnMCAlley_3.jpg V8EmilyRoomNightAfterKitchen_4.jpg V8VanessaCustomerHotel_39.jpg

Last edited:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I would like to ask you are you going to make any changes improving dialogues adding more written content or adding some fan art or your own animations?because this is a great opportunity since the original version unfortunately takes a long time to come out!but please don't take this the wrong way i'm just a fan who wants more content from this game

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would like to ask you are you going to make any changes improving dialogues adding more written content or adding some fan art or your own animations?because this is a great opportunity since the original version unfortunately takes a long time to come out!but please don't take this the wrong way i'm just a fan who wants more content from this game
I do make some improvements to the dialogue, without taking too many liberties. I report all this in TTrick's discord.

I will not deviate from the content that TTrick has. This Ren'Py port will stay true to TTrick's vision.

Long Story Short [v0.8a] [TTrickGames], Am i missing something??
This is my Ren'Py port of the existing game. I have not made it to 0.8 content of the official version yet, but will be releasing updates each version as I progress.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I do make some improvements to the dialogue, without taking too many liberties. I report all this in TTrick's discord.

I will not deviate from the content that TTrick has. This Ren'Py port will stay true to TTrick's vision.

This is my Ren'Py port of the existing game. I have not made it to 0.8 content of the official version yet, but will be releasing updates each version as I progress.

Wait, isn't this game essentially already on the fast track to being abandoned?

I mean Dev with a professional job + questionable investment activity leading up to paused payments + only 300 support subs = isn't exactly screaming a high likelihood of seeing more then maybe 1 more randomly pushed out update.

Your port is appreciated regardless of course.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait, isn't this game essentially already on the fast track to being abandoned?

I mean Dev with a professional job + questionable investment activity leading up to paused payments + only 300 support subs = isn't exactly screaming a high likelihood of seeing more then maybe 1 more randomly pushed out update.

Your port is appreciated regardless of course.
nah, I talk to him regularly. I've seen stuff that he's been working on that others aren't privy to. This is a passion project for him and he will keep working it. I know a lot of us have been burned by other devs, but he pauses payments when he knows he won't be able to work on the project and he's still very active, even if everyone else doesn't see it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
nah, I talk to him regularly. I've seen stuff that he's been working on that others aren't privy to. This is a passion project for him and he will keep working it. I know a lot of us have been burned by other devs, but he pauses payments when he knows he won't be able to work on the project and he's still very active, even if everyone else doesn't see it.
I actually wasn't even viewing it as potential "burn", as sometimes the simple reality is people start games that ultimately just don't end up gaining enough support traction to warrant their own time investment that has to go into it. Or basically...shit happens ;)

I actually enjoyed the game (and the pre-reboot), so my first thought at seeing this pop up was that maybe somebody was looking to continue it with custom content. Glad to hear he's still actually interested in continuing himself though.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes