VN - Ren'Py - Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.9a build 38] [GetOutOfMyLab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

STracer

The story is very good so far.....It seems like most of these situations could be what teenage females are really thinking about. The writing is good and the renders are great. The animations are better than most. Can't wait for it to be completed, so stop reading these reviews and get back to work...lol
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vrdude18

This is AMAZING!
    I haven't played the original but this Ren'Py port is excellent.
    *Great story and characters
    *Hot Hot Hot Girls
    *Brilliant Graphics
    *Excellent animations
    *Great fapable content with hopefully much more to come
    *Good variety of paths
    *Lots of content already
    *In game walk-through

Stop reading these reviews and just play the game already!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lwahrleff

Renpy port for an amazing game. It makes it easier to skip certain sections and improves upon the text at times, fixing typos and other details. Lovely to have this. Really appreciated and hope it keeps going as the game evolves and updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating for this game is:
    Pros:
    + Hot Scenes
    + Great
    Conversion
    + Sexy Ladies
    + No Blue Balling
    + Lots of Love in detail

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    This Ren`Py Version is even Better then the Original because it can be Played easier, and the controls are much better.
    This Version is worth keeping updated because it is alot of fun Playing it.
    Other then that the Game is a worthy conversion from the Great Orginal Version.
    Worth the Download.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

marseilyes

After thousands of clicks and hundreds of nonsense choices, if all you can get is a HJ/BJ scene, then this game might really be your thing.

I admittedly didn't make it to the end of all the content from the scratch after I finished Ann route. I ran an eye over the rest of the images and animations to check what I might be missing, but meh.

I find the story and the characters too spiritless and mundane. The protagonist is just like a pot plant using a surprisingly silly alextagram and make phone calls to take actions which ends up with pinpoint choices and unsatisfactory story parts.

Though writing (English) and renders are quite decent, is it worth pursuing? Nah for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5121513

I am going to try do a differant kind of review this time so if it isnt really that good or makes no sense I am sorry but I wanted to try something differant

Spoilers ahead

Quick thoughts of the first 5-10 minutes of the game depending on how fast you read.

Your fat friend instead of being some gross slob is being a total chad and signed up to the gym and is trying to change his life which already starts you to like the character
    infact its your character that wants to stay home and not do anything, kind of sad the MC didn't join the gym with him if we support his choice infact your MC doesnt have any faith in your best friend so we seem like the total dick.
    Cut to a year later and its not really specified if we have seen your BEST FRIEND in 365 days thats kind of weird
    Now all of a sudden MC wants to leach of his best friend because he "knows whats up" MC didn't believe in him when he joined the gym, didnt see him for an entire year, now wants to try get 2nd hand pussy from his "best friend" some friend MC is haha

To be honest at this point in the story I wanna be Joey

Now for the review of the rest of the game without spoiling the story

The opening and the character name and choise is done very well I felt

I actually do not mind the big text boxes on the side for dialog and honestly if you have trouble reading you definetly wont with those.

The Insta profile thing is definetly unique to me and I actually like it, well done there. I like how you can manually type comments although they don't reply.

Ill be honest I didn't really like the way Vanessa looked but Ann definetly looks alot better, good work with the render.

I like the "hub" so to speak at the computer desk and the options of what to do are straight forward and easy to use.

Best of luck with the rest of the games progress I hope you do well
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The original author's system was a pain to use, this VNRenPy adjustment is comfortable to play.
    The overall design is the otaku hero while talking about a simple love, while corrupting friends girlfriend.
    The author gives the player many options to avoid NTR and cheating. But I recommend not turning NTR off. It takes a lot of fun out of the game and loses the spirit of the game.
    As an early release, the story and system framework of the game are mature and complete, and can be easily updated and developed.