• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 695 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 789 8.5%

• Total voters

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Least with Joshy isn't anything wrong, I love the dude for how he is, he is least a real man that can give his love the freedom to experience things she might or probably will like, he isn't so insecure like some men, who get jealous the minute some other guy even look at their girl.
What you say is true, a swinger route would have been interesting where we could have sex with several of the couples we meet in the game, if we could exchange partners with Vanessa's parents and then she finds out, Vanessa would take it well or would she kill us for doing it? :unsure: :eek: :KEK: :

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone. I don't know if the answer was already posted or not but is there a way to remove the textbox background that is black. I don't really play unity games. I'm running this on PC ,FYI.

Update: I'm such an idiot there's a text overlay option to turn it off and on. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Manshino

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I think Ann needed BOTH her parents to hold her when she was a baby: one to hold her body, the other one to hold just her head.
Feeding her must have been a real chore :cautious:

Also, what about her stroller? I can picture it rolling over every time she dozed off and nodded. They'd definitely need to buy some reinforced shit.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
So I think Ann needed BOTH her parents to hold her when she was a baby: one to hold her body, the other one to hold just her head.

Also, what about her stroller? I can picture it rolling over every time she dozed off and nodded. They'd definitely need to buy some reinforced shit.
What harsh comments about the tender beautiful Ann future mother QoS, did someone steal your honey? :unsure: :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What harsh comments about the tender beautiful Ann future mother QoS, did someone steal your honey? :unsure: :KEK:
That ridiculously proportioned and childish body could not stand giving birth. If you love her that much, you should never wish she'd bear a child.
As for the honey, yes! And believe or not, I suspect Ann as the culprit. That swollen head could well be an allergic reaction to bee stings :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That ridiculously proportioned and childish body could not stand giving birth. If you love her that much, you should never wish she'd bear a child.
As for the honey, yes! And believe or not, I suspect Ann as the culprit. That swollen head could well be an allergic reaction to bee stings :unsure:
Poor Ann can't compete with these two beauties.
EmilyAlex1-1.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
As for the honey, yes! And believe or not, I suspect Ann as the culprit. That swollen head could well be an allergic reaction to bee stings:unsure:
I see, I guess for her protection Ann should hire the bear patrol, maybe? :unsure: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Any info about BETA release? I asked the developer on patreon(more than month ago) , he said that he wants to release a Beta version, as well as the game on Steam, no later than within a few months. But a month later no news or reports , just pics in discord.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Dude Ann is way hotter than Emily. And Ann gives me special kisses Emily doesn't do that.

4.50 star(s) 166 Votes