• Merry

Votes: 12 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 638 7.4%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 726 8.4%

• Total voters

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The vanilla path Mc gets a handjob because the dev says we want to make it realistic to justify the lack of progress in the vanilla path while NTR path everyone is fucking the girls its been done in many games this is what I think will happen
It would not surprise me one bit.

Hence the waiting for a few updates ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That is one interesting start and i'm intrigued where this choice driven story might lead. :geek:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I kinda get the feeling that it well and truly might be Netorare too, Joe told you that he changes girls like socks, it ain't no thing for him, so when he's bored of Vanessa (who you apparently can steal from him I guess), Joe might go for Ann, who is supposed to be your girl and so forth, so sounds like both Neorare and Netori may be a thing here, but avoidable.
imagine it being avoidable like this * kill joe *, * let joe live but steal ann * ...... "HERES BOBBY!!!" * swings axe * (cause I go by Bob in games)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Dev, if you really are going through chemo, please work on a project that you can discuss with and involve others around you. The isolation and stigma that this market brings can't be good for you. It's only made things worse for most devs health, especially at this point where the market's flooded with nauseating daz titles.

Also, none of the games you're working on are memorable. If money isn't your goal, you may want to pick one title that you feel strongly about. You seem to have good coder skills, which is refreshing. Hope you find the one unique project that makes all the precious coding hours worth it.

Fwiw, these renders are great.
Good advice really there, however, this VN is from the member of the Duo team that is healthy, the one stronger on the art and writing, while it is the coder that is ill, and not working this project.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seems pretty clear that Vanesa if you do not fuck her she will be fucked by anyone else. He likes a lot the guys as can be seen in this introduction and the NTR from the point of view of the friend I think it will be practically unavoidable

Reactions: harsha_26

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay so i gave this one a go and some things are pretty clear from the start : Vanessa is a total whore who will get fucked by any npc that wants to fuck her so she's out of the window as a Li,as far as Ann goes she seems the ''shy'' type of girl that will take 10 updates to get a handjob from while on the NTR path she's gonna get ''tricked'' into fucking from the get go,and last the friend Joe,not sure how much of a friend he'll be to the mc since the game tells us how much he changed and how much of a player he's become ... will give this one another update or two and see how ''avoidable'' the NTR is but right now it seems like that will be the main path of the game

D

Deleted member 192287

So far... it's okay buttttt we should wait to see the future updates and plans for this game. I would love to see NTR options or bimbo or something crazy. Please android version for the future :* love you guys!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
correction> it means both netorare and netori.

btw i played it, cancel date with ann to meet vanessa and see her talking to the bartender when the mc leaves........ so take your guess, i think i will rather pass on all games that have ntr from now on, in the end all of those games ends up dissapointing me one way or another.
So best of luck to the dev ;)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
correction> it means both netorare and netori.
It doesn't. It's not the same thing.
Netorare means having your lover or even just love interest stolen from you infront of your eyes.
Not just plain catching them cheating, actually being emotionally stolen from you.
Netori is the MC (you if you like to imagine yourself being the MC) stealing a girl from another character.
The act has to involve the other guy as the witness either by phone, in person, or by watching out of sight/on video.
Just cheating is not ntr.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It doesn't. It's not the same thing.
Netorare means having your lover or even just love interest stolen from you infront of your eyes.
Not just plain catching them cheating, actually being emotionally stolen from you.
Netori is the MC (you if you like to imagine yourself being the MC) stealing a girl from another character.
The act has to involve the other guy as the witness either by phone, in person, or by watching out of sight/on video.
Just cheating is not ntr.
i know perfectly what it means, but the abbreviation of NTR is both netori and netorare meaning it can mean both, thats what i did mean before.

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
I must be missing something here, but I can't seem to log into the inta when it asks for your username. Won't let me enter anything.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes