• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 934 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,115 9.3%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
oh yeah, I haven't even thought about introducing Alex to him, that will will be awesome if that happens :ROFLMAO:
I don't think I remember seeing you in here before bro did you recently start playing the game or have you been a fan for a while?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't think I remember seeing you in here before bro did you recently start playing the game or have you been a fan for a while?
no-no, I've been playing the game for a while now, just didn't comment in the thread probably.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
no-no, I've been playing the game for a while now, just didn't comment in the thread probably.
I have a crap memory so it could also be that lol.

But either way it's cool seeing another of my buddies here especially one who is also team Chris.
I have felt outnumbered here for ages.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have a crap memory so it could also be that lol.

But either way it's cool seeing another of my buddies here especially one who is also team Chris.
I have felt outnumbered here for ages.
I'm not usually into stuff like that but dunno, it's just hot seeing these girls in all kinds of situations especially Ann. Also a plus that Chris is not really an asshole in general but more like a bro. But of course I have a save on the love route too :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
No, mc would only get aids is he fucks Merry, that girl is a danger to society. Rumors say she is the patient 0 of monkeypox.
That angry face isnt at you per se, I agree, but there's no appropriate vomit face for Merry. Def my least favorite character in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The current IMO far better fits her personality - above that one looks cute and bar-flyish, whereas in game she comes off more like desperate loser druggie.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
That angry face isnt at you per se, I agree, but there's no appropriate vomit face for Merry. Def my least favorite character in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The current IMO far better fits her personality - above that one looks cute and bar-flyish, whereas in game she comes off more like desperate loser druggie.
I think that's young merry before she was a methhead.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Any news about next update???

I tried reading few pages backward, but comments are full of stupid shit like "the best way to say vagina/pussy/madre etc." and reading through anymore of that garbage might give me a brain cancer.

Reactions: dfsnas

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Any news about next update???

I tried reading few pages backward, but comments are full of stupid shit like "the best way to say vagina/pussy/madre etc." and reading through anymore of that garbage might give me a brain cancer.
We will give you an answer if you say a pretty word for vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: elmariachi
4.50 star(s) 174 Votes