Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 934 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,115 9.3%

• Total voters

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I just finished the game so far. For some reasons, I feel like Alex has been stalking Ben since the beginning of the game, and she's pretending to just see him at her scenes, like when she first moved to his neighborhood or when Ben saw her at the park with Vanessa. There are too many coincidences with her before properly meeting her: at Ben's neighborhood, Chris' bar, random DM (even when Ben never types anything in her Insta), and her PC broke twice. Also, what does she mean by third time is the charm? It's all very strange with her.

• Haha
Reactions: armond

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
Unless you expect her to become a murder, increase the level of pr0n logic and you'll see, everything makes sense....
Why stalking immediately becomes a murderer? Like, Ben could be the reason she started her Insta because she wants to attract him or so on. Not saying she's a yandere, duh.

Reactions: Demnor

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
We need a path where Chris gets into debt because no fucker actually seems to ever use the bar much.

Chris bought a stake in it after he realised the place had potential for getting new women.
Problem is, he borrowed money from some mafia types, the vig being way too bold.
So Chris has no other option but to install gloryholes in all the male cubicles, with every girl in the game providing head for guys, before or after they've had a piss. Ann loves drinking piss, that's a given!

Every girl except Veronica that is, she gets to marry the hobo and raise his kids.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
We need a path where Chris gets into debt because no fucker actually seems to ever use the bar much.

Chris bought a stake in it after he realised the place had potential for getting new women.
Problem is, he borrowed money from some mafia types, the vig being way too bold.
So Chris has no other option but to install gloryholes in all the male cubicles, with every girl in the game providing head for guys, before or after they've had a piss. Ann loves drinking piss, that's a given!

Every girl except Veronica that is, she gets to marry the hobo and raise his kids.
First off... turrible idea. The mafia should just kill Chris.

Secondly... who the fuck is Veronica?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
First off... turrible idea. The mafia should just kill Chris.

Secondly... who the fuck is Veronica?
Plot twist... Ttrick reads this post and gets inspired to write a story where Chris and the bar DOES go into debt, and the only way to recover is building a stable stable of wenches.

If emilyBarSexyDress:
:whistle:
Veronica is what I now call Vanessa, because I depise her so much. Even typing her name pisses me off.

Her mums hundred times hotter than her ffs!
Isn't the mom like 200 lbs??

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes