• Merry

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 932 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2020
Vanessa is friends with benefits at most. The only wifeable main girls for me are Emily, Alex, and Jenny.
Van's like those girls who just need the right guy to be waiforever. Emily's got the ticking baby bomb vibe. Alex is 90% likely to be a high-functioning cheater. Jenny doesn't have a personality. Most suitable overall is actually Funko but... Funko, so no.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Van's like those girls who just need the right guy to be waiforever.
I've tried to get TTrick to soften her up a bit, which we see a little bit in the latest update given the right choices. But no, she's just not wife material for me.

Emily's got the ticking baby bomb vibe.
I don't think any of them have this since TTrick seems to be against preggo stuff (at least for now).

Alex is 90% likely to be a high-functioning cheater.
I don't see this at all.

Jenny doesn't have a personality.
Jenny seems to be the most put together of all of them. Seems like she has a decent job and her own apartment. Sure, she rambles on a bit, but in all honesty, she just hasn't been given much of an opportunity to shine.

Most suitable overall is actually Funko but... Funko, so no.
I find her insufferable. No way would I ever wife Funko.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've tried to get TTrick to soften her up a bit, which we see a little bit in the latest update given the right choices. But no, she's just not wife material for me.

I don't think any of them have this since TTrick seems to be against preggo stuff (at least for now).

I don't see this at all.

Jenny seems to be the most put together of all of them. Seems like she has a decent job and her own apartment. Sure, she rambles on a bit, but in all honesty, she just hasn't been given much of an opportunity to shine.

I find her insufferable. No way would I ever wife Funko.
I don't really need Vanessa to soften up I like her how she is fun and sweet a great combo.
Jenny is interesting I don't mind the rambling because I sometimes do that myself so at least we have that in common.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't really need Vanessa to soften up I like her how she is fun and sweet a great combo.
Jenny is interesting I don't mind the rambling because I sometimes do that myself so at least we have that in common.
There is nothing sweet about Vanessa lol. She has like this wall that makes her come off as unfeeling and cold. I could have sworn you said you loved the scene where her and MC just talked instead of doing anything nasty. And then also when she rests her head on MC's shoulder on the bus ride back. That's what I'm talking about when I say soften her up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is nothing sweet about Vanessa lol. She has like this wall that makes her come off as unfeeling and cold. I could have sworn you said you loved the scene where her and MC just talked instead of doing anything nasty. And then also when she rests her head on MC's shoulder on the bus ride back. That's what I'm talking about when I say soften her up.
I do love it but even if it wasn't in the game she would still a great choice. I do like though that ttrick is showing her softer side.
I agree about the wall she puts around herself but I can see past that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Jenny doesn't have a personality.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: from all characters she is the one who knows exactly what she wants, and does what she likes without going public, just look at all dates, how she opens bit by bit and how she behaves.
she and Emily are the least slutty characters, they have a libido and Sexdrive are courious as well but they are not so blatant open.
Alex is a cute Airhead, not a bad girl but just a bit superficial.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Van's like those girls who just need the right guy to be waiforever. Emily's got the ticking baby bomb vibe. Alex is 90% likely to be a high-functioning cheater. Jenny doesn't have a personality. Most suitable overall is actually Funko but... Funko, so no.
I see Alex as the exactly opposite of that. High functioning cheater sounds like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Alex is like a sheep in wolf's clothing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think everyone besides Jenny (and non-corrupt Ann) would cheat. Maybe Emily, but she doesn't have enough development to know.

Jenny may be the least popular main LI, but she's pretty clearly the most reasonable/grounded character. Which is maybe why she is the least popular LI.

I see Alex as a good girl on the inside. It shows up when you talk to her. Just because she's an Instagram thot doesn't make her a bad person lol.
I don't think "bad person" but I find it highly unlikely she wouldn't flirt/tease with other guys in the same way she did with MC online (before they'd met).

In some ways, Alex is almost a less developed version of Vanessa. Very sexually open, likes teasing/flirting/showing off etc.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Story wise or just visually?
Would a dad borrow his daughter's pink car because he's a deadbeat who's only played videogames all day long for years and doesn't have a penny to his name?
Would a daughter give her dad tips on how to score women, and then pay for his dinner out with a chick becase *see above*?

Bro, just play the game and draw your own conclusions. And look at them both to decide who looks older.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Would a dad borrow his daughter's pink car because he's a deadbeat who's only played videogames all day long for years and doesn't have a penny to his name?
Would a daughter give her dad tips on how to score women, and then pay for his dinner out with a chick becase *see above*?
Uhm.. if you put it like this, you make it sound like I am a bad father irl.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Bro, just play the game and draw your own conclusions. And look at them both to decide who looks older.
you forgot the collective masturbation, sessions, and in case, the set up with the scumbag of ex boyfriend just to peek at them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The day the MC FINALLY inserts his penis in Emily's or Alex's vaginas I'll have a mop and bucket close at hand just in case.

A pink car, really? Man, I encourage you to take your life by the horns :Kappa:
I would fuck Alex & Emily but I wouldn't make love to them. I would Vanessa though.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes