Votes: 931 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If it were up to me, we'd be able to choose who to keep around and who to tell to fuck off. At least from a relationship perspective. Ann Hate route wouldn't exist, it would just be a "let's just be friends" route. And Vanessa would stop trying to get in your pants if you show no interest in her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If it were up to me, we'd be able to choose who to keep around and who to tell to fuck off. At least from a relationship perspective. Ann Hate route wouldn't exist, it would just be a "let's just be friends" route. And Vanessa would stop trying to get in your pants if you show no interest in her.
Yeah, there are a few things that feel a little forced to me. The Vanessa stuff and it feels like I'm being pushed into cheating on Ann.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Well yeah, but it seems that the main idea is Vanessa and Ann as main girls + Chris and Joey there to bother from time to time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well yeah, but it seems that the main idea is Vanessa and Ann as main girls + Chris and Joey there to bother from time to time.
Well at the start Ann & Vanessa were the only main girls that's why their characters are more fleshed out because they have been around longer than Alex & Emily, but they will catch up soon.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think "bad person" but I find it highly unlikely she wouldn't flirt/tease with other guys in the same way she did with MC online (before they'd met).

In some ways, Alex is almost a less developed version of Vanessa. Very sexually open, likes teasing/flirting/showing off etc.
You gotta consider that their motivations are completely opposite though. Vanessa is not insecure. She likes teasing and showing off as she's an "alpha female", and enjoys toying with others for her own amusement.

Alex IS insecure, and teases/flirts/shows off as a defense mechanism. With those kinds of girls, often once they're able to 'scratch that itch' driving those behaviors, they've no need to return. It's all performative.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
Jun 28, 2020
I've tried to get TTrick to soften her up a bit, which we see a little bit in the latest update given the right choices. But no, she's just not wife material for me.

I don't think any of them have this since TTrick seems to be against preggo stuff (at least for now).

I don't see this at all.

Jenny seems to be the most put together of all of them. Seems like she has a decent job and her own apartment. Sure, she rambles on a bit, but in all honesty, she just hasn't been given much of an opportunity to shine.

I find her insufferable. No way would I ever wife Funko.
I guess I didn't intend that waifulysis as seriously as one might expect from f95 users in general. But Emily's personality and looks definitely=baby bomb. Not that that's a bad thing.:WeSmart:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess I didn't intend that waifulysis as seriously as one might expect from f95 users in general. But Emily's personality and looks definitely=baby bomb. Not that that's a bad thing.:WeSmart:
Oh I totally agree. Which is why the special renders he makes for me for my birthday or whatever often feature her preggo ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, PGJ is greater than or equal to a fourhead.

You're right though, I shouldn't make fun of the pregnancy fetish - it's a a useful passion to have should one ever find themselves confined to a lunch or dinner party with women in their mid 30s.
I can't be the only one who is intrigued by literal who Amber.
For the life of me I can't think who Amber is. That's not Chris's bar skank Merry, do you mean Angela, the girl with a boyfriend? Otherwise, who's Amber?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, PGJ is greater than or equal to a fourhead.
That's an arrow, you wanker, and you know it! :Kappa:

You're right though, I shouldn't make fun of the pregnancy fetish - it's a a useful passion to have should one ever find themselves confined to a lunch or dinner party with women in their mid 30s.
I like to breed my bitches, what's it to you?

For the life of me I can't think who Amber is. That's not Chris's bar skank Merry, do you mean Angela, the girl with a boyfriend? Otherwise, who's Amber?
Amber is Mario's girlfriend, who we can bang while he hangs out with Vanessa when we return the lingerie.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this so much it's really the only thing I dont like about this game. I never played the hate Ann path so not sure what that is like but I didn't like having to "romance" Ann when I wanted to go for someone better on that save . Yeah Vanessa trying to bang us all the time is annoying when it's a save not for her lol as well and I keep declining.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
this so much it's really the only thing I dont like about this game. I never played the hate Ann path so not sure what that is like but I didn't like having to "romance" Ann when I wanted to go for someone better on that save . Yeah Vanessa trying to bang us all the time is annoying when it's a save not for her lol as well and I keep declining.
and how she likes to show up, uninvited, all the time...

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes