Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 931 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Are you surprised I don't really care much about getting Ann a BBC in this game? Normally I probably would but we have Chris who is well written and everything.
Ann's def sexting Tyler after she had two doses of his BBC.
Tyler's sperms are now stood guarding her fallopian tubes, sending all the white sperms away.

Only Hobo sperm can outsmart BBC sperms. It's a scientific fact! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ann's def sexting Tyler after she had two doses of his BBC.
Tyler's sperms are now stood guarding her fallopian tubes, sending all the white sperms away.

Only Hobo sperm can outsmart BBC sperms. It's a scientific fact! :ROFLMAO:
That's hot. Imagine eating Ann out after hobo blasts a big creampie in her that would be so fucking kinky.
Joshy would have been sooooo jealous.
I would be yeah. But I know my present from Ann will come eventually I'm also secretly hoping Vanessa will let me do it too one day.

• Love
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel like Ann letting someone else do clean-up duties or do cummy kisses would be to you like normal people see cheating. You'd be devastated!
Need a bizarro world april fools update where Chris is unavoidably eating MC's creampie out of Anne. What I'd pay to be the fly on the wall in Joshy's house when he plays that..... Actually nevermind, Joshy's gooncave would probably be more traumatizing than the cum eating scene ever would be.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
He can have them...

What do you mean by "play 9"? They are both 0.9a. I just use build numbers like "38" to indicate that I've done something extra with my Ren'Py port. They are both 0.9a.
I completed the game using your build of the game and I may not complete the official game, it is the same as yours, forgive my bad English

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and do you know when the new version of the game will be released?
Did you read the devlog that was posted?

Here is the plan:

View attachment 4008476

Hey guys!
I just wanted to share why I've been a bit quieter than usual lately.
Basically, not much has changed since my last post, and I felt kind of silly making posts when there wasn't really any news to share. If you scroll through my past updates, you’ll see times when I posted daily because I had exciting things to announce.

Now, on to the actual news:
I've officially decided that the Steam release will happen in mid-late-October—I'm aiming for somewhere between the 16th and 20th. But rest assured, it'll be in October.
Once the Steam release is done, things will get back to normal, and I'll focus entirely on creating new scenes.
Now, because Steam has its own rules, a few things will need to change a bit.
But first, a quick refresher on something I've mentioned before:

The game will be priced at $9.99 on Steam (this is after a launch discount, with the full price being $14.99). If your total support has already reached $9.99 or more, just DM me, and I'll send you a Steam key after the game launches.
By total support, I mean that even if you were on the $1 tier for 10 months, you can also dm me for a key.

Here's my (hopefully humble) request:
Steam relies heavily on positive reviews for exposure and helping the game reach more players. So, if you can, I’d really appreciate it if you could leave a positive review when the game launches. I’ll remind you about this again when we get closer to the release date.
However, if you leave a review using a free key, Steam will flag it as such, and the review won’t have as much weight as a paid review. I’ve decided to pause payments for October, so if you were planning to stay a supporter, you might consider using those funds to buy the game on Steam instead. That way, your review won’t have the "got the product for free" flag, and it would help me a lot.
That said, if you don't want to do that, it's totally fine. I'll still send you a key, no matter what you decide. It’s your choice, and I respect that.

Second, Steam doesn’t allow the game to be sold on other platforms at a lower price. Right now, the final version is available for the Instagram tier at $5, but I won’t be able to continue that anymore. Betas and alphas are still fine, but the final version has to stay above the Steam price.
I didn’t think this would be much of an issue since you can just play the final releases on Steam. The only problem is that the game isn’t available in all countries. For example, people from Germany have already reached out saying they won’t be able to buy it on Steam. I’m trying to find a solution for that.
Needless to say, for the Playa tier and above, everything will stay the same because it's above the Steam price, and I'll continue releasing the game here as well.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about how I can make the Steam release fair to all of you who have been with me for so long.
Let me know what you think, and if you have any better ideas, I’d love to hear them.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

Reactions: sahadeva and kaze32

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ok here goes.
Vanessa, Ann, Alex, Emily and finally Jenny.

I chose Vanessa first mainly because I want to see how she would act or what she would think of me.

Vanessa's mother would be my Dairy Queen. I'd pimp Alex out on adultworks.
Chris would enjoy Emily and Jenny as bar staff he'd be able to impregnate.
Ann would be on Hobo duties.

LSS ANN HOBO DATE003.png

Gotta respect the Hobo!

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Vanessa's mother would be my Dairy Queen. I'd pimp Alex out on adultworks.
Chris would enjoy Emily and Jenny as bar staff he'd be able to impregnate.
Ann would be on Hobo duties.

View attachment 4041168

Gotta respect the Hobo!
I liked your post, but I don't agree that Chris will impregnate Emily and Jenny. I think it would be much more fun if Emily and Jenny were pleasuring customers in the toilet of the establishment. And those customers who are too impatient, they would serve hidden behind the bar.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes