Votes: 931 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have a feeling you'll be jelly when Ann, Vanessa and I have wild romantic threesomes and get married eventually.
I can't think of a better person than you to have those sleazy hoes. :HideThePain:

Meanwhile, I was looking through Jenny's scene for the next version and it was pretty hot, and didn't include either of them :devilish:

• Hey there
Reactions: Wirwawlp and bufa

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't think of a better person than you to have those sleazy hoes. :HideThePain:

Meanwhile, I was looking through Jenny's scene for the next version and it was pretty hot, and didn't include either of them :devilish:
Hmm I still don't like the word hoe it makes them sound loose but if they are hoes at least they are my beautiful hoes.

Also is Jenny in this next update? I though it focuses on the Ann hate and Joe rival paths I didn't know she was going to be in them paths this early.

I always forget about poor Jenny lol.

Reactions: fred9320

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a shame since she is way hotter than Ann
Again, beauty is subjective I could tell you my favourite adult film actresses and some people would say 'oh they aren't pretty' or some shit.

So, let's not call Ann ugly and treat it like a definitive answer.

Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hmm I still don't like the word hoe it makes them sound loose but if they are hoes at least they are my beautiful hoes.

Also is Jenny in this next update? I though it focuses on the Ann hate and Joe rival paths I didn't know she was going to be in them paths this early.

I always forget about poor Jenny lol.
Jenny was the primary teaser for the final V9 release.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Again, beauty is subjective I could tell you my favourite adult film actresses and some people would say 'oh they aren't pretty' or some shit.

So, let's not call Ann ugly and treat it like a definitive answer.
Well, it goes without saying that it is a subjective opinion like all opinions.

Who is your favorite adult entertainer btw.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
A European actress called Funky town. She has the same sort of body as Ann petite which I love.
She's cute, though I am not a fan of her tattoos. She has done some nice kinky stuff, very cute style girl ,slightly too young looking for me. I normally prefer girls/women with naturally large breasts and a slim waist (eg Alexya, Luna Amor, Veronika Mars, Hitomi Tanaka, Sha Rizel, Lucie Wild, Addisson etc) and preferably some bush though that is unfortunately rare, but starting to get back into fashion.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Correction: Has Jenny content and wraps up Ann hate and Joe rival so that players on those paths can finally get to 0.9 content.
I knid of want to see the content on those paths but I don't want to play them because those are most likely the ntr focused paths but damn I'm curious.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I knid of want to see the content on those paths but I don't want to play them because those are most likely the ntr focused paths but damn I'm curious.
Ann Hate, she's dating Chris instead. Not really NTR because on that route, MC doesn't want her, though she still makes poor attempts at making him jealous.

Joe rival, he goes to dinner with Emily and on a date with Jenny, but nothing happens. Not sure if it will happen on those routes. They are least popular and I'm not sure if they will be maintained for much longer.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ann Hate, she's dating Chris instead. Not really NTR because on that route, MC doesn't want her, though she still makes poor attempts at making him jealous.

Joe rival, he goes to dinner with Emily and on a date with Jenny, but nothing happens. Not sure if it will happen on those routes. They are least popular and I'm not sure if they will be maintained for much longer.
That's what I don't like about the hate path I'm not dating Ann. Something I do wrestle with though is I get turned on thinking of Ann falling in love with Chris but it also makes jealous.

Reactions: Demnor
4.50 star(s) 174 Votes