Votes: 931 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's what I don't like about the hate path I'm not dating Ann. Something I do wrestle with though is I get turned on thinking of Ann falling in love with Chris but it also makes jealous.
You're such a pessimist. You'll still have Vanessa on that path, sort of. And I know you don't date multiple women at once. Only your girlfriend is allowed to have multiple partners.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're such a pessimist. You'll still have Vanessa on that path, sort of. And I know you don't date multiple women at once. Only your girlfriend is allowed to have multiple partners.
I actually want to date both Ann and Vanessa in this I'm being greedy for once. I would feel bad for the people who play those paths if they are scrapped.

Also, I still want Ann and Vanessa to have multiple men.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's what I don't like about the hate path I'm not dating Ann. Something I do wrestle with though is I get turned on thinking of Ann falling in love with Chris but it also makes jealous.
don't even have a save for that path, I think I played it once a long time ago, lost my hard drive, never bothered with it again.

Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I played the game and I like to see more of Emily and Alex. Does anyone know how to get more and all the scenes with Emily?
those paths aren't full implemented yet, and it is a bit difficult
to give you pointers, if it is not known what scenes you have seen.
Alex content ends after the Date
Emily content ends there too.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I played the game and I like to see more of Emily and Alex. Does anyone know how to get more and all the scenes with Emily?
those paths aren't full implemented yet, and it is a bit difficult
to give you pointers, if it is not known what scenes you have seen.
Alex content ends after the Date
Emily content ends there too.
Best way to check if you've seen it all is to go into the gallery and/or scenes menu and see if they are unlocked (unless you used the unlocker). Sadly, their content isn't much for now, as Xapican mentioned.

Reactions: xapican

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I played this game early on back then it felt like most of the content was more NTR focused. Has this changed or is that still the focus of the game?
It never was.

MC's friend girlfriend is not your girl and fuck everything she see
Anne only fuck the bartender and become a slut if MC is actively avoiding her or pushing her to be a slut
Sister only fuck her ex if MC impersonate the the sister and text him.

other hot chicks can't be touched by other guys.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It never was.

MC's friend girlfriend is not your girl and fuck everything she see
Anne only fuck the bartender and become a slut if MC is actively avoiding her or pushing her to be a slut
Sister only fuck her ex if MC impersonate the the sister and text him.

other hot chicks can't be touched by other guys.
Only Vanessa who is the one to touch other guy's ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you're right anyway she is not MC girlfriend, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes