• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 931 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Most likely because she's the only one girlfriendable and corruptible. If any other girl had those two things, they would likely be the highest voted girl.
Just wait until Vanessa is girlfriendable I'll be so happy. She's the kind of girlfriend friends would probably tell you not to fall in love with but it's too late.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
the deal with chris is very unfair... i mean we can possibly give jenny, emily etc to him, and what does he offer us? some smelly druggie
Well, there was Kim in the last update. She was definitely much more appealing. And there are renders of Merry where she doesn't look so off-putting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think Chris should find us a filthy hobo woman to bang that would be hot. Why should Ann get to do all the depraved things?
Brooooooo yesssss. Some haggard looking homeless chick who looks like she'd be hot if she had a shower and a haircut. Idk what it is about homeless chicks, I'd never actually fuck one cause it'd be STD roulette but the idea of it totally gets me going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To each their own... maybe because I see homeless people every day... notice the smell... especially when they urinate in a subway tunnel so you can't go through without feeling grossed out.... or just the fact they look repulsive. But yeah, you all have fun with that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To each their own... maybe because I see homeless people every day... notice the smell... especially when they urinate in a subway tunnel so you can't go through without feeling grossed out.... or just the fact they look repulsive. But yeah, you all have fun with that.
I rarely have fun when playing most of these games bro I only enjoy a select few the rest I play because I get FOMO really bad, but I'll try.

LSS is of course one that I actually enjoy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Exactly. I'd never do it in person but in a VN where I've got a significant degree of separation, can't catch anything and can't smell anything? Hell ya, fuck them right in public in some skeezey neighborhood for $20. Hell, impregnate them and show them in the background of a completely different scene with a big round belly months later.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Exactly. I'd never do it in person but in a VN where I've got a significant degree of separation, can't catch anything and can't smell anything? Hell ya, fuck them right in public in some skeezey neighborhood for $20. Hell, impregnate them and show them in the background of a completely different scene with a big round belly months later.
Would you let the hobo fuck Ann? I would because you are right there are no diseases or anything so it's not like we have to worry about anything like that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Would you let the hobo fuck Ann? I would because you are right there are no diseases or anything so it's not like we have to worry about anything like that.
No I wouldn't, I'm not into netorase and the whole desecration of beauty thing kinda creeps me out. Even when I'm playing FMC corruption games the homeless and ugly bastard paths always give me more of a guilty boner than a happy boner.
Since I think dudes are ugly though, I mean except for super cute femboys but that's different, there's no beauty to desecrate hooking them up with a homeless chick.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I think Ann represents Ttrick's mistake. Ann went from nerd girl who knew nothing about sex to Vanessa's level of slutiness in a matter of days. Her corruption went too fast and is not “realistic”. She's basically a doormat.

I play my main save by following the Ann hate route, as I enjoy her instantly turning into a cocksucker after being rejected, and later shamelessly trying to make you jealous and grab your attention. The cherry on the cake would be to have the option to actually tell her that to her face. To stop embarrassing herself.

I really hope that with Emily, or Alex, the corruption won't be that easy.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes