2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Soooo... a trip to a florida family * insert stereotype * ;) what could go wrong....
To be fair, "Alabama young man goes in road trip to meet his stranged family....in Florida" could make for a hell of a bonkers game indeed. Maybe make him a journalist to boot.

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for Long Trip to Your Mom's v0.6. It highlights important choices.
Download:
Android:MEGA
Join my
i installed your walthrough in the game folder as usual and it does absolutly nothing at all.
and i am frustrated now because i can't get into the delivery girls tent to get her password

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
what the heck is up with the first mini game?! It's complete bullcrap that you have to play for a whole hour just to get through it?!!! that is intirely uncalled for and utterly stupid, sorry totaly pissed of right now.
I assumed that getting all 5 orgasms would lead to something else...seems not and I'd like my time back I spent trying to get it done.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
i installed your walthrough in the game folder as usual and it does absolutly nothing at all.
and i am frustrated now because i can't get into the delivery girls tent to get her password
the mod is pretty limited in what it helps you with, so much you have to just plod through and see what happens and re-load if it goes wrong

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
After going into the vip zone the 3rd episode ended abruptly i couldnt get more than one scene with wendy and couldnt go to the vip boss. What do i have to do for that?
Yeah that was a whole waste of time. Assumed that you'd get to see the chick from the stage or to bone one of the girls...I mean what's up with Emma...cock-blocking. I played through the VIP tent stuff over and over testing every possible path and all you get is one boob (drone girl) boobs from Emma and then a view of Linda's naked ass...and that was it. So much for the 'unlimited sex area', have no idea what the creator was thinking as that is only half of the updates, almost as though he left out links to get to certain content.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
part 3 was supposed to be this (from the change log) :-
5 new girls to talk
8 different locations with unique characters
several mind-breakers
dozens of items (you can find and apply them in locations)
hundreds of answer options!
The game became a visual novel with quest elements
over 10 animations
over 250 unique HD images
new tags/fetishes: vaginal sex, anal sex, blowjob, handjob, voyeurism, upskirt, pussy licking, rimming, fingering pussy/asshole, glory hole, group sex, bdsm, female domination and...furry
image gallery
Ep.1 and 2 included
Ep.1 stats bugfix
Differences from Episode 3 Beta:

More unique images (over 50+)
More animations
More boobs!
Added VIP area location inside (Emma, Rachel, Linda and Flo event)
Added Entertainment location (Linda scene)
Added unique Linda scene
Upgrade Sabra mini-game

- seems to me he sort of gave up on VIP and decided to just do something else. Don't think I'll be playing any other games he might design.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Um, a new game? This is the latest post where the DasMaster Patreon page forwards you (now it's apparently Horny Factory). Is this even the same developer? I mean, if the page forwards you to this, I assume so.

OCTOBER 20 AT 2:59 PM

Hi there!
It's been a while, and now we're ready to give you news about our new game.

About the game
Lusty Farmer - is a rpg game from a mix of the farm genre and turn-based combat.The main feature of the game is buying seeds and growing humanoid plants. You will have to take care of them, feed them, and dress them. Each plant is unique, different gender, different size of body parts and parameters. Grow your best plant! Turn-based battles. Grow an army of plants and take part in battles against enemies. Defeat them all to get the best armor and glory in town.

Story
You are a novice farmer, coming to a small town to develop a farm and protect the town from enemies from the forest. You go to different locations, the seed store, the bar, the brothel, the library and many other places.

About us
We are a small development team and this is our first rpg game.

• Haha
Reactions: jhonatanw

Angel Cake

Aug 14, 2023
The travel theme's got a bit of a hook to it, I guess. The girls are charming, and the visuals are eye-catching, no doubt. Props for sharing this, and good luck to the dev down the road! ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So long trip to your mom ? now that the game has been abandoned , I guess the MC wasn't able to reach his mom then
To be fair, he got distracted by an awful lot of stuff along the way. He probably will be found in some brothel somewhere, passed out from a night of who-knows-what, completely forgetting about his poor momma. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Blud went to very long trip that caused to loose his game files (big lol), announced new game back in 2022 but now in 2024 no news

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes