4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
Linux version giving me this error.

Code:
Found path: /home//Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux.x86
Mono path[0] = '/home//Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home//Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home//Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux_Data/Mono/etc'
Preloaded 'ScreenSelector.so'
Player data archive not found at `/home//Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystemInvalid serialized file version. File: "/home/mitch/Downloads/LongTripToYourMoms_Linux/LongTripToYourMoms Linux_Data/globalgamemanagers". Expected version: 5.6.4f1. Actual version: 5.6.4p2.

(Filename:  Line: 1284)

PlayerInitEngineNoGraphics settings: Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.
Failed to initialize player

Reactions: Lewykov

Stevetoes

Mar 11, 2018
Welllllll ..... that happened. Quite possibly the most excruciating game I've ever had the misfortune to download. I would recommend playing only if you want to know how NOT to make a game. Pure, unadulterated ass gravy.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
I'm still stuck after the intro, but if it has gay stuff that should be in the tags, 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Dammed

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'll wait to give this a star-rating, but here's some feedback.

#1: Girls are all pretty cute, but Linda falls short of the others imo. Renders are pretty good, too!

#2: Get a translator. You need one badly. The text is very painful to read and it's extremely immersion breaking.

#3: UI is well designed, easy to understand.

#4: Story seems decent so far, nothing to write home about but it's still very early! It has the potential to be great.

Overall, this is a game with great potential and I'm intrigued/looking forward to future updates, given that improvements are made! The biggest one for me is a translator/proofreader as it's very, very sloppy. Like... every sentence is way off. (Although I was very amused by the line: "What the hell are you doing?! Are you perverting me? and "Do handjob and go to bed")

I recommend the game to others.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
"Long Trip To Your Mom" ... whom the one saying this ? ... MC or Borther ?
Sherlock Thinking.gif
If MC, noice ... if Brother ... that mean NTR, a long trip NTR ... painful.

Reactions: Dasher3

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It looks good as far i can see here, "Urination" nope.. hope one can skip that part (even if with the event you can't, at least skip that scene)

Then i been wondering about how the Dev make it: "BROTHER" even if for now it seems he refused...

Meaby he could arrive later in the 2nd or 3rd chapter.. after all..

So far it's a story about YOU (the player) and how X choices affected your mom/sis & other girls so far... (at least that's how i take it by that write)

Looks good.. will see it soon~

Sonico

Jul 21, 2018
It looks good as far i can see here, "Urination" nope.. hope one can skip that part (even if with the event you can't, at least skip that scene)

Then i been wondering about how the Dev make it: "BROTHER" even if for now it seems he refused...

Meaby he could arrive later in the 2nd or 3rd chapter.. after all..

So far it's a story about YOU (the player) and how X choices affected your mom/sis & other girls so far... (at least that's how i take it by that write)

Looks good.. will see it soon~
Well, before involving this brother in the mix/mess, i would guess some talk/exposition on why he refused to come in the first place might be in order... :unsure:

So as to not make him just some generic clone/rival of the MC just because. ;)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there a trick to clicking anything on the main menu?

In MAC version...nothing is able to be clicked. I am also trying "enter" after highlighting the "start" button. But nada. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'd love to try this game...but cannot get past menu.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Can we just appreciate the fact that MC prolly has a PHD in economics since he goes on a 2-3k km long journey (dont know exactly because i dont live in America) in his car because he didnt have money for plane ticket... that it, immersion ruined, cant fap anymore :(

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well I hope episode 2 is better then that.
There is no save screen or rollback.
There is this arrow I think yo can call that a rollback.
Not a comfortable game to play.
It was also short more like a demo.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes