2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Can we just appreciate the fact that MC prolly has a PHD in economics since he goes on a 2-3k km long journey (dont know exactly because i dont live in America) in his car because he didnt have money for plane ticket... that it, immersion ruined, cant fap anymore :(
Call it 2400 km. Price tag on a flight from the Midwest to Florida: $210 ish. Price tag for fuel for a *modern* (30 mpg) car on that trip: $195. For the antique in the renders, figure twice that.

Reactions: Obentou

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Call it 2400 km. Price tag on a flight from the Midwest to Florida: $210 ish. Price tag for fuel for a *modern* (30 mpg) car on that trip: $195. For the antique in the renders, figure twice that.
Appreciate the info. So immersion is still ruined :( Came for the fap, stayed to post a witty comment and went with the knowledge. This forum really is an interesting place :p

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Lot of hate for this game i dont really see why , first of all the renders are new and are actually pretty good

Its fresh and new , i like the fact you don't jump straight into the family and have this little action before

The only issue im ok on people hating is the writing and the english , its obviously a problem , also the UI is a bit clunky but 100 times better than a shitty rpg maker game

If the games get updated every month and with a bit more content i can see this game becoming a good one

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Makes me wonder if the brother will actually be his twin, who later acts as the villain of the story taking advantage of girls acquired by the MC :p
if that is the case he should also take the long road trip like the mc did, or else it would suck if you did everything only to get everything swept away under your feet without any effort.. if the mc has to work for all of that the villain should too..

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
if that is the case he should also take the long road trip like the mc did, or else it would suck if you did everything only to get everything swept away under your feet without any effort.. if the mc has to work for all of that the villain should too..
That is the point. If he'll snatch all hard earned stuff for free, he'll definitely be hated & called a villain.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
I've waited more than 5 minutes to load and it still the same..i keep seeing this thing whenever i try to play the game. i have decent pc i dont know what could be the problem, do i have to wait longer for the game to actually start?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else here have issues with the mac version? OR is there some trick to hitting "start" or any of the options on the main screen? mouse moves the curser and it highlights options but I cannot select anything.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright, the renders are okay, the story with the roadtrip and the hotel isn't bad, but the Engrish is painful.

It's like the more of it I encounter, the less I can stand it.

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Buen juego. Espero mas. the characters look very good, we hope that more will bring us this game, and I hope the developer does not abandon this project.

Reactions: Abhai

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for this game! Not bad.

Which is confusing: always clicking the mouse.

MarcusV

May 30, 2019
This is for the MAC version::: I don't know if this happened to any one else, but when I was in the scene with Mia about to have some fun the screen randomly shifted so that I only saw the top right third of what was happening in the scene. I could still read the text and click everything, but the images weren't showing in full.
Same problem, someone had fix it?

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes