2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Road Trips are fun and absolutely about the ‘Journey’ but there has to be a worthwhile payoff at the end.

Fingers crossed the story builds well and with good anticipation. It’s certainly got the right amount of potential for the Developer. :):coffee:

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
*sigh*

I am thankful for the people working on erotic games but come on, show a bit of originality. There must be 100 other games with similar story and theme. At least pretend to do something different. Please.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't had a laugh like that in a long time.
That is some god tier english right there.
Thank you for that, dev. :ROFLMAO:

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Looks good but I'll wait a few more updates before trying. I usually get hyped then disappoint myself from expecting too much.

Reactions: Daimont

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
This is for the MAC version::: I don't know if this happened to any one else, but when I was in the scene with Mia about to have some fun the screen randomly shifted so that I only saw the top right third of what was happening in the scene. I could still read the text and click everything, but the images weren't showing in full.

Reactions: MarcusV

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
For some reason I'm getting the impression that it won't live up to expectations.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
*sigh*

I am thankful for the people working on erotic games but come on, show a bit of originality. There must be 100 other games with similar story and theme. At least pretend to do something different. Please.
True, but so many games have been released in the last 5 or so years that it is not easy to make something that has not been done yet.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Awesome renders. Really fun, entertaining. All the girls so far are somewhat hot, there's no NTR in sight and no boring grinding. The Engrish is rather bad but funny. I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Viktor Black

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok first - the engine sucks ^^
No text speed setting, no dynamic window.

The english needs some serious work. You understand it - most of the time, but it is not fun to read.
lttym01.jpg

There's a big problem with the personal pronouns in the game - the MC refers with "we" to himself, females often with "he". Or what means the expression "Places in bulk, what the hell?" ... I have really no idea :/

Seems to be a common problem for Russian > English translations (i think that untranslated word was Russian ^^)

The girls look nice and the idea with the roadtrip is quite unique and offers a lot of potential.

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
*sigh*

Supply and demand my friend! Basic economics. The incest genre makes a lot of money if you haven't noticed.

Reactions: Gentoo

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Ok first - the engine sucks ^^
No text speed setting, no dynamic window.

The english needs some serious work. You understand it - most of the time, but it is not fun to read.
View attachment 322248

There's a big problem with the personal pronouns in the game - the MC refers with "we" to himself, females often with "he". Or what means the expression "Places in bulk, what the hell?" ... I have really no idea :/

Seems to be a common problem for Russian > English translations (i think that untranslated word was Russian ^^)

The girls look nice and the idea with the roadtrip is quite unique and offers a lot of potential.
Yep, untranslated word is Russian. Means good, fine, ok.

Oct 14, 2018
The game really needs someone to read all the dialog and fix the gramma errors. Almost every sentence, has broken English, mostly awkward words that don't fit into the context and gramma mistakes. I'm assuming that most of it is done through a rough Google Translate.
Aside from that, seems nice and will be interesting to see the game grow. Just a hint, don't make choices that won't matter or make a difference. I don't want to spoil, but at the table, getting those choices are super cool, but then they don't even matter cause whatever you chose get's changed anyway, which is a letdown.
EDIT: My suggestion in this situation would be a choice to either let the choice be changed or to talk them into accepting your choice instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes