VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Long Trip to Your Mom's [v0.6.0 Ep. 6] [DasMaster]

1. 1.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

Needs an editor ASAP.
    Blonde is a bitch.
    And I only had 2 vaginal scenes in 5 chapters
    There seems to be a 6th chapter that's bugged real bad.
    This one is going to the trash can until forever and that is only if it gets much better after forever
  2. 5.00 star(s)

XcombinationX

I haven't reviewed this game for a LONG time. Time to fix it.
    This game is awesome!
    +:

• Quality renders
    • Many choices
    • Many sex scenes
    • Great animations
    • Episode 3 is a quest. Not a visual novel
    -:

• Some choices give nothing
    • It is difficult to open all sex scenes
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

i was inbetween 1-2 stars but decided to go for 1 the renders arent that great to deserve another one.So what makes this game so bad ? Well like other have said it you need a walkthrough to play this one if you wanna achive a certain scene or all of them,verry missleading choices,some tags arent even in the game (missleading again) and overall a pain in the ass to play.In my oppinion without a propper mod this game is a waste of time.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

zenios

The renders are very nice however lack of any guidance holds this game back.
    Also I know alot of games put tags in their game that they are planning on putting into but its really misleading when you're expecting certain content and don't get it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

trex999999

I would give this game an easy 4 if it were simply for the visuals and the selection of hot women that the game has to offer.

"Gameplay" mechanics while not being particularly fun, aren't terribly grindy and sort of serve a purpose so I wouldn't dock point for that.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM this has and the only reason it's not more like 4.5/5 is that there needs to be some fucking way to know what the hell I'm doing across 4 episodes.
    -Do the outcomes of previous episodes effect the new ones? Dunno.
    -Is each interaction contributing to a "relationship score"? Dunno.

There needs to be some sort of relationship score menu or some sort of hint as to what "path" your actions will take you down. Having to go over and over all of the possible combinations of decisions (which don't make sense to begin with) is just tedious.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

marindedo

Without a walkthrough the game is impossible to perform. There is no way to achieve maximum scores, neither to know how to continue in Chapter 3 to succeed in its execution. The game looked good, but now I am bored
  7. 1.00 star(s)

imunisasi

this one from easy choice game, become annoying in instance after 2 ep , really good at first now i wont even care to download it :(
    sadly dev wanted to add more interaction / games but it change into disaster to this enjoyable game, make it hard to play and confuse us about what to do
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BLACkTORNAD0

Edit: Episode 4 brought the game right on track no more shitty and mindless things and pure gameplay just like before really liked this update kudos to Dasmaster for hearing the player base and acting on it would love to see more of the game in future . Ps :Ep 4 is VN style for anyone who gets annoyes while playing the 3rd episode so have some patience cause its worth it. And the ending of Ep-4 mah boi Dasmaster going to add some momma n son action in Ep 5 alabama spoiler now i m even more excited

Previous review for episode 3:
    The game just went full garbage after the episode 3 . Started as a pretty neat game with a lot of content to play with and turned into a shitty grinding game . Just wish that developer takes a note of the community and roles back this free roam sandbox version and brings back the orignal VN style baxk that was meant to be. Episode 1 and 2 were very promising to begin with . Will change my rating if the game is setback on the right track that it was alrrady on until then 2 stars.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Lumafreco

The plot is somewhat irrelevant (I think it lacks more "weight" or context) but I like the designs of the characters and has good scenes to be only 2 episodes (could be more). I'm waiting for the third episode to see the answers map (I still don't get 100%).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

pepez

Awesome game! Not much content yet, but still nice game.. Its cool how there is little bit femdom in it.. And its coming more and more.. I hope there is more and more when you continue game :)

Sexy looking girls, i love how They look! Not too doll looking, but still hot!!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

Game is completely nonsensical and the interactions make zero sense. Also the choices and their impact are completely hidden which makes save scumming the only option to figure out content.

Text randomly skips and the translations are of very poor quality. Unless you want a game where you have no idea what to do and no idea what is happening. AVOID
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Kajto97

This game is total trash at the moment. The translation is so bad that most sentences are nounderstandable, Google Translator can do better. Renders are acceptable but nothing above average. Story is extreamly stupid, especially interactions and dialogs with girls. Game interface is also bad. Total waste of time.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

spiderman2099

Well not bad for the first version.
    Needs some work with options.
    2 out of 4 models looks good.
    Need a option to skip text like Ctrl button.
    And also rollback option.
    Either make images hq or lower the zoomed part.
    Doesn't looks that good after using zoom.
    Please give most of the options playable not like either or for girls like either this girl or that girl.
    But different concept than other games.
    Worth trying.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Led

This game hadn't been rated, but it looked good, so I decided to give it a try. The game is made in Unity which I usually find a disadvantage. I prefer Ren'Py. But this game surprised me, really. Apart from the broken English (the game was made by a Russian developer, I think), I really like the game. The renders are very good. The gameplay works just fine. The story in itself is pretty straightforward, which I really like. Although it's only the first version, it has a gameplay of around 15 minutes. The girls and the scenes are already pretty arousing, I must say. In short, a game of which I expect great things.