VN Ren'Py Completed Long Way Home [v1.0] [Mystic]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1642512548977.png

Overview:
Takeshi (default name) has decided to return home due to several reasons, among them being his new job which he desperately needs. At first it would appear that everything is going as planned, but reality soon hits and says otherwise. Takeshi is trying to dodge a darker side of his past, but will he manage?

With his new job comes an old place that appears new after so much time away, and with it new people... both friends and not so friendly people. On the surface a city that is ideal for young people looking for love and career., but it turns out that everyone has a secret or two on their own... some darker than others.

As Takeshi finds himself involved in all of this, question remains, how does he get out of it all?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-29
Release Date: 2022-01-29
Developer: Mystic - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Quick Q&A:

Credits:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1642049552108.png 1642049561301.png 1642263695423.png 1642263707963.png d45.png d50.png c18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WOOPSINATOR

Jan 27, 2020
This is a good start. I see lots of potential. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I wish good luck to the dev with this project.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I was like... no. I'll release this to Itch.io for now, then it ends here. In the end... F95 is... inevitable.

Haha yeah weird, this girl's design clearly says NTR
No. I don't do NTR. Not then, not now, not ever. Period. No NTR with me.
You're out....

based on the title im assuming its connected to spider-man somehow. since the overview clearly gives enough info to suggest that.
No it isn't. If anything I'd add slice of life tag to it. It is more on realistic side.

the way she looks is like a girl that either will be a target of ntr or she herself is yandere
No... she won't be. Yandere? No. Crazy, damn yes.

Looks great! Good luck.
Thanks.

This is a good start. I see lots of potential. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I wish good luck to the dev with this project.
Spent a lot of time on story writing, hopefully it will be. Thanks.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I was like... no. I'll release this to Itch.io for now, then it ends here. In the end... F95 is... inevitable.

No. I don't do NTR. Not then, not now, not ever. Period. No NTR with me.

You're out....

No it isn't. If anything I'd add slice of life tag to it. It is more on realistic side.

No... she won't be. Yandere? No. Crazy, damn yes.

Thanks.

Spent a lot of time on story writing, hopefully it will be. Thanks.
I see no NTR but that two picture already tell us that she is dominator and will step on your face for 2 hours straight

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I see no NTR but that two picture already tell us that she is dominator and will step on your face for 2 hours straight
Character Yuna is ah.... KIND OF dominator.... what I can say is that she is a fucking SLUT. (No, that doesn't mean god damned NTR)

Last edited:
Reactions: Domitori22
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes