Seeking Long Worthy games!

Mar 24, 2018
After going through the top games under game, and a couple tens of the (2 hours) grindy games.... I seem to lack any worthy games to play.
I want to play a game that has LOTS of content, and that grinding is at a minimal.
Any type is alright, just want to spend a couple hours in something cool.

I like female protagonist games - although I went through 20 pages out of the 33, and the rest seem to be bad games.

Recommend me anything that is long and has lots of content.
Thank you!

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad?
Do you mean you played the games of the popular games subforum? If everything else is unknown to you then check GGGB out.

Reactions: CrunchyMunchie

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

My opening post has almost all of the games that I like with female protagonists as well as 2 I really don't like, and the responses also contain a few female protag games that are worth playing.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Well, the one that most fit is Violated Heroine, i think. Its pretty enjoyable to play it just for the grinding part. It has some weird ( pehaps ilegal) content to avoid, but that at side, its a very good game. Pehaps 100h ? idk, there is a lot of things to do.

Then you have Ariadne, my favourite : I could play it just for the rpg system. It took me like one week to finish.

Legend of queen Opala , all the 3 chapters together

Dating my daughter its more an visual novel, but its pretty long, and well done ( its not done yet).

Im still playing the las sovereign, bit it seems to be longer than Ariadne and shorter then VH, because its story is more like an fixed progression, not much freedom to explore and things like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tastedaraubow

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are tons of VN's that can take between 30-50 hours to read and plenty of RPG's that take far longer.

If you just want long then things like Magical Marriage Lunatics can take a few days to read through and games like Kamidori Alchemy Meister take 3 playthroughs at over 50 hours each to see all content.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you should try Dreamig of Dana? A lot of content, minimum grind. But the quality of CG is not the best, and the main character is a man

Reactions: Ashley walt