Seeking Longest daily sandbox game

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
I‘m curious which game has you living day to day the longest, while still being engaging. What I mean are games like Harem Hotel, Summertime Saga or Headmaster where you have a number of actions available daily and spend long stretches of time in the world to finish the content in the game. I don‘t mind more linear games, but I wouldn’t count any timeskips longer than a day to the total.

I think you can spend over 100 days in Perverted Education and you can probably spend more than 100 days already in Summertime Saga when you do everything, but I‘m curious if there are any other worthwhile games that go as far or even further.

A few have already made clear their ambition about making a full year like Ecchi Sensei, but I don‘t think any game has yet achieved the length of a Persona game. Only exception I can think of is Seeds of Chaos, but there you go week by week, though I guess it is still worth a honorable mention.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
HHS+ has daily actions and it is hard (if not impossible, I don't remember) to explore all its content in less than one year.
General Practitioner is exactly one year long.

On a side note, the longest game I ever played is Princess Maker 5.