Identify look for the name of a game: 2 female MCs, one a herbalist, the other a thief

c'3st moi

May 11, 2021
Hello
I'm looking for a game where you play 2 sisters in turn.
If I remember correctly, you choose in the morning to change which sister becomes the MC or to continue with the same one as the day before.

I don't remember what happens to them in the intro, but they have been taken in by an herbalist (witch?) and her daughter.
First the herbalist teaches the big sister some recipes, but very quickly they leave on a journey leaving the 2 sisters alone in the house.

To earn money, one of them (older) makes potions, and she have to wait for a potential customer (random) to come knocking on the door to craft/sell.
One of the clients wants a lust potion and asks her to drink it to prove that it works

you can collect plants/rocks in different places : a swamp, a plain, a river bank... a forest(?)

you can go to the city where quests can be found : heal the mayor's son, steal a document from an ambassador.

there is a river where you can wash yourself, and sometimes a peeping tom appears.

the youngest sister can join a team of thieves, and she ends up with spy missions accessible via a huge map at the brigands' headquarters.
to get her first assignment, she must first find a dress in town

I don't know if it's Ren'py, Unity or ???. I'm just sure it's not RPGmaker
you have to move your mouse on the screen and the item/NPCs to interact with light up.

hope someone know this game