• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - LOOK.hac [v2.0] [TawawaDelivery]

1. 5.00 star(s)

StrayWife

Liked the game, even though it's confusing at first, with some subtitles issues here and there, it sure got a nice idea, hope it got updated soon, with a better translation, and adding more days after the ending, even if it's a short story.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

archedio

[V1.2]
    The good:

- Time management with unique gameplay
    - Both main girls are cute
    - Animated

The bad:
    - Subtitle is bugged (as of current version)
    - The animation is too simple
    - Side chicks only has H-voice (No CG)

Overall, it's worth playing for a few hours, or at least wait till the subtitle bug is fixed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cryogic

I like the H-scenes enough that I spent 4 hours straight playing this game despite its bugs but... it truly is buggy. No subs during the H-scenes (the creator is aware of this and is apparently going to fix it in the future update), a lot of untranslated text (which are fortunately inconsequential when you have unlocked enough features in the game), and a shitty AI translation. I wanted to get attached to any of the heroines but the Engrish really prevents me from doing so...

The rigging of the animations were pretty mid, but they're hot enough. The voice acting did a lot of the heavy lifting of me. Unfortunately, the creator thought that the good voice acting was enough, and for the sub-heroines, they chose to go voice-only!

I'll finish this game when I have time, and honestly I might go back to play it again once it gets updated. But it truly is a shitty experience as it is right now.

[v2.0]
    The harem ending was lackluster and the lesbian ending doesn't even make any sense. You'll see me say the same thing in the walkthrough I wrote, but it doesn't make sense that to make them sisters fuck each other, you somehow have to make them master the art of sucking dick. I just the devs want to put a yuri ending somewhere but don't know what mechanic to use, so they just utilized the most useless stat in their game to make it a little bit less useless.

Despite my hate for the yuri ending, the game stays at a 3/5 for me. v1.2 only had opportunities to improve, and v2.0 missed all of those. Despite the new content, it's still a mediocre game hard carried by the voice acting. I don't think it deserves a 2 stars for me just because of the VAs, though if the next update breaks something or changes the contents of the game I will probably knock a star away from the rating.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

newoyujuco

v1.2
    How important is text in a text-based game? In this text-based game, text subs in the events don't work, options in dialogs are not always translated and the rest is a poor machine translation.

But maybe you think, that you can just look at scenes, and don't actually need text? Well, most of the sidestories don't even have any CG, and as for the main gals, you will see only soulless 3D dolls, doing boring, monotonous wiggling.

I don't want to hate this game, the premises of the game feel good, and there are some interesting ideas here and there, but the main problem is that at the moment game is just poorly made. It needs not polishing, but grinding with an industrial sandblasting machine. Like, you can fix the subs problem, but how are you gonna fix that your virgin angel main girl sucks three penises at once in the public train on day 4 of the game? And then making a tweet about it, politely expressing disappointment in current society? What's with the pacing?

So much effort was put into this game, but everything feels disjointed and undertuned.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PANDABOMB

I really wanted to like this game. It has the bones of a really good game. But man does it have a lot of flaws that really hold it down.

-No Subtitles during H Scenes.
    This is a bug, and hopefully this will be fixed. This game's strength is it's voice acting, but since I am no fluent in Japanese, I can't understand what is being said. And the H scenes really rely on the voice acting. They use a total of about 4-5 H positions and the same facial expressions for all for them.

-0 or 100% corruption
    I played a pure love route and a full corruption route, and the scenes were identical. I save scummed the NTR H scenes during my 0% corruption route, and they were identical to teh 100% corruption route. The Heroine just gets harrassed or raped in the scenes, and never showcases any change in her demeaner. Incredibly disapointing. The only real thing that changes are the endings.

-Voice Only Sub-Heroine Scenes:
    The game showcases 13 gorgeous sub-heroines, but all of there scenes are just black screens with some H voice lines. Again, these don't have subtitles so they are basically worthless. And even if they did have subtitles, they couldn't bring themselves to to animate the scenes? Pretty disappointing.

-H Models don't match 2D models
    The 2D models are gorgeous and super sexy, but the 2D models just don't match. The breast are completely different and the 3D renders are very simple compared to their 3D counterpart.

-Lazy H Animations:
    Very basic animations, not much to add to this.

What really makes me upset is the potential, there's so much, and they really missed the mark on some really key components.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

kark

Meh game.
    There is content but:
    -Gameplay wise, there is no much to do or i just dont get what to do. It feels like a click simulator with some "option" from time to time.
    There is barely any interaction, this looks more like a visual novel than a game, i would even call this game like a visual novel.

-The art is garbage, do you see the OP image? well that is no in game, the scenes are made with honey select or some something in that line, its just pretty bad.

-Story: I just dont really understand what is going on or its just too silly to make any sense.
    Machine translation is no fully implemented and the options i was talking about are not translated, so you just click and try to guess what is going to happens... honestly even if it were translated i would no understand them.
    There are voice acting and the sex scenes are voiced acted. Its good until you find out its in jap and there is actually no sub for them, so then again you have to guess what are they saying.

3/5 rating. Ok, its no the end of the world, gameplay and art sucks and i just played until i got 5 or 6 scenes and then i just quit but i didnt find any bug, there is content, its not annoy to advance... It kind of deserve 2 stars but the experience is no annoy so i guess 3 stars. Also the UI is no ugly.
    I would no really recommend it unless you are into ntr and unironically like the "art" though.