[R>Artist 2D] Lookiing for long term relationship with artist

TrxieDomina

Apr 5, 2024
Hey I am looking for an artist to help me create stills for an onlyfans/ patreon environment. At the moment I cannot do full arts, but looking for someone to sketch for me, so I can line and colour it. I will also be using Live2D to animate these scenes, so thats also a consideration

The art will vary in intensity but ultimately looking for someone pretty experienced with NSFW, the works will vary but will be BSDM focused .

If i make profit I will obviously commission full pieces

Do not post any AI, you won't be considered, looking for actual artists.

Art attached was sketched by Wakfu , lined and coloured by me <3

Last edited:

kinrean

May 12, 2018
it seem interesting but i am a bit confuse , can you be more detail of what you want and why you can't do it your self.
if you just need pose or ideal, you maybe should use 3d model to help you find pose faster/easy .

TrxieDomina

Apr 5, 2024
it seem interesting but i am a bit confuse , can you be more detail of what you want and why you can't do it your self.
if you just need pose or ideal, you maybe should use 3d model to help you find pose faster/easy .
I struggle with drawing NSFW, I am looking for different sex scenes with different props. Basically looking for someone who can make bulk sketches with different objects that I can polish up and animate.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, my name is Ulises I´m 2D artist and I´m really intereseted in your project.
Here is my portfolio link with some of my work :3