Lookin for a game list

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
Hello there ,
my pc had some failures so i had to clean and reinstall windows . that's why i lost all my bookmarks. I'm lookin for a thread where there is a user that had make a list of a lot of games where he rated them from 1 to 5 start based and guiding you as completd or ongoing games and give some image/video spoilers to get a preview of the game . he also reserves some comment to modify them later to update the list from time to time. LAst time we ws at page 11 and rated a shit ton of games mostly incests . Please help me find that thread again . the only thing that i remeber is my bookmark that starts as '' Bill's list '' or something like that .

thanks a lot for anyone helping .
Have fun all .

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
Appreciate you man but it is not this one . Maybe i haven't explained it quite well what i'm looking for . The tread has a list of a 100+ games where you have the title , then a short description . then genres /type of realtionship / incest , rating and completed or ongoing or abandoned . it is very well done . The particularity is that he use comment's to reserve for adding future games . Do you mind linkin me the REcommendation subforum ?