[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking a 3D Artist for long term project

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Project:
Its a heavy NTR game about a family with 3 members(Wife, husband, and nerdy daughter.) trying to run a restaurant.They're also in a big debt to a mafia boss luckily the loving wife and daughter willing to help but things always go sideways,Story is deep but not complicated,Long story short they're going to do everything for the sake of family, and There will be lots of teasing/touching/groping and all kinda harashments, but the story is also well written everything will make sense , there will be also side stories ,map,navigation,phone,texting,weekdays,time cycle etc.
im thinking to make linear as possible for the beginning because this is going to be our first game,i want to make less complicated as possible but i also want a realistic and detailed game to provide maximum pleasure for the players :3
Script for demo version is ready
im heavily inspired by Anna Exciting affection,The office wife, and similiar games
MC = Wife

Looking for:
Average/Beginner skill 3D Artist/ High quality renders & detailed models.

Employment Type:
Share(Depends on your skillset %50 - %80 )

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord : xell#3048

Job Description:
im looking a DAZ3D artist that can make high quality animations and renders.I need someone who pays attention to all the details,Script is and character descriptions are ready..Feel free to ask questions about the project, I am looking for someone to do it with great passion, include me 3 people working on the story to make it perfect. I want this game to be in the most played games,we're going to use renpy as program
Additional comment:
Contact me on discord for further questions.

Last edited:

VegaNac

Jul 16, 2022
I don't think in this condition anyone will join you. Hope I'm proven wrong.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
whats wrong with the condition, can u be specific exactly? or u just a regular NTR hater, Is it something written for self satisfaction?

Last edited:

VegaNac

Jul 16, 2022
whats wrong with the condition, can u be specific exactly? or u just a regular NTR hater, Is it something written for self satisfaction?
Not talking about the content, but the expectations you've set for an artist regarding renders, animations, commitment and revenue split. Either you can get a new artist who just started doing this or you have to start yourself.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Not talking about the content, but the expectations you've set for an artist regarding renders, animations, commitment and revenue split. Either you can get a new artist who just started doing this or you have to start yourself.
Why should I keep my expectations low and waste the game and story for nothing?and %50 revenue is pretty decent cause im not aiming something low,the game will got hit and when it does he wont have to worry about the money,The real problem is that there aren't many artists here willing to team up.They usually decide to make their own game and often fail cause lack of story,Other recruitment posts are suffering the same fate regardless their project or offers,

grohotor

May 15, 2020
50% seams pretty low considering what you do and what he has to do. Lets put it this way. If this was a movie you would be the writer and he would be, well everything else. And no budget. Yea, great deal. I'l ignore the price of the assets, just the pc requirements and energy bill alone make this a bad deal for a 50/50 split.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
50% seams pretty low considering what you do and what he has to do. Lets put it this way. If this was a movie you would be the writer and he would be, well everything else. And no budget. Yea, great deal. I'l ignore the price of the assets, just the pc requirements and energy bill alone make this a bad deal for a 50/50 split.
does anybody actually buying the assest anymore?and this industry has never been an industry that guarantees making money, there are already tens of thousands of projects proving this alone.%50 is pretty fair considering me and 2 other people will do the all programming and stuff which is equally hard tbh, and I don't think anyone who owns such a fancy machine would think about electricity bill, it already takes a fortune to buy that not everyone can afford unless they're already rich,anything more than %50 is just a greed tbh, but ofcourse if his work is extraordinary i'd share more like around %60-%65 but thats it and that a conversation i'd like to make in private , so im fine with the odds and i'll take my chances,

Last edited:

iamhedonistic

Jan 10, 2023
does anybody actually buying the assest anymore?and this industry has never been an industry that guarantees making money, there are already tens of thousands of projects proving this alone.%50 is pretty fair considering me and 2 other people will do the all programming and stuff which is equally hard tbh, and I don't think anyone who owns such a fancy machine would think about electricity bill, it already takes a fortune to buy that not everyone can afford unless they're already rich,anything more than %50 is just a greed tbh, but ofcourse if his work is extraordinary i'd share more like around %60-%65 but thats it and that a conversation i'd like to make in private , so im fine with the odds and i'll take my chances,
Hmm, to create a linear game, programming is quite easy in renpy while making good renders in DAZ requires way more time and effort. And who said everyone owns a fancy machine to render? Most of them here use average GPUs to render. And even if somebody had a fancy 3090 or 4090, how do you know they didn't break their bank to buy that gpu? You can never judge one's wealth based on just their rig lol. Even if they were rich, it doesn't mean they doesn't deserve the money for the work they put in. Most of them here ain't running a charity.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, to create a linear game, programming is quite easy in renpy while making good renders in DAZ requires way more time and effort. And who said everyone owns a fancy machine to render? Most of them here use average GPUs to render. And even if somebody had a fancy 3090 or 4090, how do you know they didn't break their bank to buy that gpu? You can never judge one's wealth based on just their rig lol. Even if they were rich, it doesn't mean they doesn't deserve the money for the work they put in. Most of them here ain't running a charity.
first of all clearly u didnt read my post exactly, the game wont be "linear" game , i said i'll make something linear for the "beginning part" to make it less complex for the players,
secondly %50 is a big money considering how big is the content is going to be, so definitely i dont ask anything for "charity"
If I gave 90% share, this project would not be my project any longer so whats the point of making it then.and it wont be fair for the other guys aswell,
and the last, its definitely not suspicious at all that u made a new account just to justify one of the comments above lmao , get a life kid.

iamhedonistic

Jan 10, 2023
first of all clearly u didnt read my post exactly, the game wont be "linear" game , i said i'll make something linear for the "beginning part" to make it less complex for the players,
secondly %50 is a big money considering how big is the content is going to be, so definitely i dont ask anything for "charity"
If I gave 90% share, this project would not be my project any longer so whats the point of making it then.and it wont be fair for the other guys aswell,
and the last, its definitely not suspicious at all that u made a new account just to justify one of the comments above lmao , get a life kid.
Ouch it seems like I triggered you accidentally. You are right. I only joined today but this is my only account. I came to learn about f95 from a discord for nsfw VNs and joined just to learn and contribute not that it should matter to you.

My comment was what I felt and not to justify someone else's comment blindly. You should stop being aggressive towards the people here. We are only saying how things work in this field. Arguing against that wouldn't help you at all nor is anybody telling you to give 90% share. Its a visual novel so its common sense to know that visuals are the most important part of games like these with writing coming second.

Its also better to clearly describe what kind of programming you plan to do to let others here know whether the rev share is worth it or not. If you guys are that good at programming do post your works here so that others can take a look.

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
does anybody actually buying the assest anymore?, so im fine with the odds and i'll take my chances

big money
Might want to reconsider your approach.

If you are willing to fuck over the artist who created the asset, what does that tell applicants about how you think of the artwork they create?

Stolen assets aside, what can you showcase to entice potential artists? A comprehensive project with GUI examples, an in depth system overview with how the management mechanics work?

So far you have showcased a half-baked turd but hey BIG MONEY!!!!

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Ouch it seems like I triggered you accidentally. You are right. I only joined today but this is my only account. I came to learn about f95 from a discord for nsfw VNs and joined just to learn and contribute not that it should matter to you.

My comment was what I felt and not to justify someone else's comment blindly. You should stop being aggressive towards the people here. We are only saying how things work in this field. Arguing against that wouldn't help you at all nor is anybody telling you to give 90% share. Its a visual novel so its common sense to know that visuals are the most important part of games like these with writing coming second.

Its also better to clearly describe what kind of programming you plan to do to let others here know whether the rev share is worth it or not. If you guys are that good at programming do post your works here so that others can take a look.
you're the one who's getting triggered by a recruitment post just cause its not the way you want, u just made an alt account for it which is pretty lame,I'd suggest you to not write here unless u're an artist, Im not agressive at all im just making myself clear.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Might want to reconsider your approach.

If you are willing to fuck over the artist who created the asset, what does that tell applicants about how you think of the artwork they create?

Stolen assets aside, what can you showcase to entice potential artists? A comprehensive project with GUI examples, an in depth system overview with how the management mechanics work?

So far you have showcased a half-baked turd but hey BIG MONEY!!!!
The site you are currently on literally shares all kinds of assets as free include pre-made poses & animations etc. and %90 of artist here dont even pay a penny for the assests what the fk are u talking about, i dont have to show anything unless u're someone serious which clearly ure not, we can talk on discord and i'll show you what i have, other than that stop trying to make internet points here. Im kinda tired of repeating myself but this is my recruitment post and i wont change a thing just cause you dont like it,People like you love to shit on other people's project while u living with 0 achievement in your life except entering here and masturbating all day long :) Anyway im looking serious artists not people who gives advices with their small brains,Its not a discussion post

Last edited: