Looking a a specific game

DerekBlake

Jun 2, 2017
i found a game on here a while ago and I can’t think of the name. Tried searching based on features but came up empty.

The game was in English but could have been translated. It was not censored. Hentai characters.

You played a male but females ruled the world. After turning 18 you had to sign up for a program to breed with the females of the world.

Every female has an access card that you have to purchase in order to breed them. The point was to get them pregnant and then wait for their pregnancy to finish to do it again. Conception was not 100% unless you bought certain items to increase the chance or if the girl was “in heat”. You had to manage your money and stamina throughout the day.

You had to work a job to earn the money for said cards and you gained job points constantly so that you can get promoted or change careers that paid more. I remember the first job was in a restaurant and the top job was a ceo.

You had to go back to the program to get regular check ups to make sure you were following all the guidelines.

It’s hard to explain the game but I’m hoping someone on here can remember the name of it as I would like to do another play through.

Thanks

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Not sure, but sounds like this one

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016

Edit: Yeah darth is right... my bad....