Daz Looking a script for replacing Daz characters with other characters

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Is there/can someone make a script for replacing Daz characters with other characters? So I have created a lot of renders with a character from Death Stranding, it turns out that I will have some problems if I submit my game to Steam or GOG because of that. Then I decide to replace that character but I don't want to replace that character manually as it will take so much of my time and energy. So does anyone know how to make this script?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This type of script would be extremely useful for many developers, myself included.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This type of script would be extremely useful for many developers, myself included.

Oh I forgot, chatgpt 3 make me a script in the past, the coordinate switch is working, not the pose :

I tried with an AI, the script is working for the coordinate transfert, not for the pose :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The AI gave me a lot's a revisions, but that don't works. The AI say it don't know how to select the characters bones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the past, i asked the same to the AI and the AI gave me a script who switched the pose, but not the coordinates :ROFLMAO:
If i find it, maybe i can mix them :p

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Oh I forgot, chatgpt 3 make me a script in the past, the coordinate switch is working, not the pose :
Of course it don't. The working space data are the consequence of the pose, not its reason.
If you let a car out in the rain, then remove it, it's not by looking at the dry spot that you'll be able to tell what the car looks like. And it's the same thing here. The script it gave you just copy the bouncing boxes that contain the different bones, what is just a bit better than the dry spot in my example.

A pose rely both on the transforms applied to the bones and the "pose controls" parameters. You've to fully reset the target (pose controls and bones' transforms), then copy the pose controls from the source, then copy all the bones' transforms from the source.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A pose rely both on the transforms applied to the bones and the "pose controls" parameters. You've to fully reset the target (pose controls and bones' transforms), then copy the pose controls from the source, then copy all the bones' transforms from the source.
I had some tension to deal with, so here it is...
/!\ probably don't works with Genesis 9 /!\

Reactions: Celestial Novel