Seeking Looking Female Protagonist with corruption

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
sorry, english is not my first, second or third languange

any suggestion, games with female protagonist with corruption

the corruption are to build up slowly

what i mean is, in the beginning, you can't just go around and fucks everybody (like curse armor or seed of evil) but in the end you can fucks anyone you want

list games with female corruption, i already play

Rhode's fortress
Sangeki Gear
Breath of fire and Iron
Sarah of Rotation Cut
Succulence
Good Girl Gone Bad
Claire's Quest
Mature Quest
Curse of Pleasure
Fleeting Iris
Virgin Island
The Dark Elf
Heiress
Aridane
Magica
Adventure of Tara
Slave Sword the Free City

The most game i like are, those 3 games from Scale Garden and the similar one like sarah rotation and curse pleasure
but it more interesting if there stats like succulence and claire quest

Like Claire's Quest, i play it over and over again to raise the stats that i want, until the last version 15.2 my stats for claire
Defiance 25
Depravity 15
Intrigue 17
Seduction 28

so you can see, that claire is not everybody bank sperm, she still have dignity but she is a powerful seductress, wkwkwkwk

and it goes same with Good Girl Gone Bad, even i dont know how many times i play it over and over again

-------

oh btw i do play male protagonist like
Summertime Saga
Big Brothers
Man of the House
Farmer Dream
Sisters X3

-------

and it doesn't matter if the games are VN or RPGM, as long as not abandoned just like Big Brothers, tsk just wastimg my time

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
sorry i double post it, while create this post in skimming through searching female corruption and in games suggestion

i found 2 looks promising

Elena's Life
Chloe 18

there are Chronicles of Leridia, but it is ver.0.3, look promising, but i rather wait until more develop, usually i take game above ver.0.5

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Check out my thread here, has the list I quoted below as well as a few replies with games I hadn't played yet.

As the title says, Agency is key here. Ideally I'd like something with the level of decision making that exists in Project SAGE or Coceter Chronicles, to where you can decide how they feel about minute details or react to certain things.

What I am not looking for are Retard In Lechertown games. If the MC is just constantly met with rape and molestation and blackmail then it's probably no good.

Games that fit what I'm looking for perfectly:
  • Coceter Chronicles
  • Project SAGE
Games that aren't perfect but good enough:
  • Everwhore
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
  • Zoe's Temptations
  • I Love Daddy
  • Pale Pure
  • California Bound
  • Kingdom Of Deception
Games that are tolerable, but pushing it:
  • Vis Major: Awakening
  • Insexity (but really this game is kinda boring)
  • Chloe18 (and sequels)
Exactly what I'm not looking for
  • Anna's Exciting Affection
  • Elena's Life

Reactions: sinnerman13

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
sorry, english is not my first, second or third languange

any suggestion, games with female protagonist with corruption

the corruption are to build up slowly

what i mean is, in the beginning, you can't just go around and fucks everybody (like curse armor or seed of evil) but in the end you can fucks anyone you want

list games with female corruption, i already play

Rhode's fortress
Sangeki Gear
Breath of fire and Iron
Sarah of Rotation Cut
Succulence
Good Girl Gone Bad
Claire's Quest
Mature Quest
Curse of Pleasure
Fleeting Iris
Virgin Island
The Dark Elf
Heiress
Aridane
Magica
Adventure of Tara
Slave Sword the Free City

The most game i like are, those 3 games from Scale Garden and the similar one like sarah rotation and curse pleasure
but it more interesting if there stats like succulence and claire quest

Like Claire's Quest, i play it over and over again to raise the stats that i want, until the last version 15.2 my stats for claire
Defiance 25
Depravity 15
Intrigue 17
Seduction 28

so you can see, that claire is not everybody bank sperm, she still have dignity but she is a powerful seductress, wkwkwkwk

and it goes same with Good Girl Gone Bad, even i dont know how many times i play it over and over again

-------

oh btw i do play male protagonist like
Summertime Saga
Big Brothers
Man of the House
Farmer Dream
Sisters X3

-------

and it doesn't matter if the games are VN or RPGM, as long as not abandoned just like Big Brothers, tsk just wastimg my time
Try "A new dawn" it is my fav game of this type, the corruption is progressive and also her sex/cum addiction adds to her corrupted choices, is a very cool game set in a fantasy world, probably my favourite on this site and the female protagonist is hot with nice animations which get better as the games go on. You could also try "Lidas adventure" similar kinda game tho set more modern day.

Reactions: sinnerman13
U

User_688060

1. Dilmur
2. Defenestration
3. Roundscape
4. alansya Chronicles
5. Valiant warrior astrid

All of them are ongoing games, but still have 4-5 hours content to play especially roundscape, it's a fucking huge game, you can even choose your gender and your origin. btw i'm just curious, are you an indonesian?

Last edited by a moderator:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
1. Dilmur
2. Defenestration
3. Roundscape
4. alansya Chronicles

All of them are ongoing games, but still have 4-5 hours content to play especially roundscape, it's a fucking huge game, you can even choose your gender and your origin. btw i'm just curious, are you an indonesian?
Any of those have animations even basic ones?

U

User_688060

Any of those have animations even basic ones?
nope, all of them are like powerpoint slideshow with some text, but for me it's still pretty good considering it's a pretty huge rpg for a hentai games, especially for roundscape and Alansya Chronicles, they both have a huge map and have a lot of content for an ongoing games. also they're all have a pretty good story especially for defenestration, i wish all hentai games have a plot like that. (sorry for my bad english btw)

Reactions: Valronn

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
thank you for all the suggestion

1. Dilmur
2. Defenestration
3. Roundscape
4. alansya Chronicles

yups, i'm from indonesia

Reactions: User_688060