Identify Looking for 1 specific game (RPG with pregnancy mechanic)

suremx

Jul 15, 2021
I can find nowhere game which i play some time ago, and remember from this game only 3 things.

1. that was RPG game
2. your party members could get pregnant
3. when your party members lvl up you have some talent to upgrade and two od them was:
more chance to born twins
and
speed up duration of pregnancy

i really wanna play again in this game but i don't remember nothing more and i can't find nothing in past four hours shearcing thru the internet.
UPDATE:
thank you all for your help <3, i just randomly found this game.

TITLE: Marie's Adventure by No-Budget Developer

itch.io:

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does sound interesting, can't think of anything though, so do please post it, if you find it

Reactions: suremx

Andru77

Breeder of females and traps.
Donor
Jan 11, 2018
How old is the game ?
Was it about creating stronger party members through breeding ?

slumbering-badger

Apr 6, 2020
Seeds of Destiny?
Party members are working for a goddess of fertility, become magically pregnant with pieces of her power (the titular "seeds") which they birth and exchange to the goddess for power increases.
Currently in development, seems... halfway to three quarters done? I liked it enough to actually pay for it, but they didn't set a price for it on Itch.

suremx

Jul 15, 2021
Seeds of Destiny?
Party members are working for a goddess of fertility, become magically pregnant with pieces of her power (the titular "seeds") which they birth and exchange to the goddess for power increases.
Currently in development, seems... halfway to three quarters done? I liked it enough to actually pay for it, but they didn't set a price for it on Itch.
sorry not this one, but thanks for help