Identify Looking for 18+ visual novel game

LlnLlnLln

Jul 26, 2021
I'm currently looking for a game. I remember I found that in Game jolt about year ago and now that is not in my pc. I try to search but not found I remember the story a bit and gameplay and if anyone can help will be very grateful

the story start at the park in night. I can't remember what happen next but it like you saw a ghost and woke up. you live with landlord and one girl you need to go school that make you meet a new friends and one of them is a girl she work at coffee shop. she invite you to her home and I already forgot that. you can have relationships with people on the city and I can remember story one of them she is you homeroom teacher and when you've been in a relationship with her for a while. when you kiss her you will been caught in 4k with some student. they offer you to delivery drugs to delete that picture. and you can do that. and when you finish the first chapter the ghost you saw at the first time will pretend you that she is you friend and teleport you in to sex world. that all of I remember

the feature what can I remember is you can select you relationship with your housemate and you can develop yourself to make you effectivity with girl or event. you can invite girls to have sex with you as many times as you want. and that all of I can remember thank you.