Identify Looking for 2 games

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Both made in renpy and mc as male
first, it starts at a cabin or a house where you go and find a mature woman, it was the model of monica from where the heart is
2nd, you inherit i think some rich stuff and you start the game in a big house with a chick as assistant and you find she has some issues with her family and that is why she is working for you, and i believe you have the option to force her in fucking you or you fire her; this is pretty old, might be from 2018 or so

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
First game maybe you mean A Different Summer but unfortunately this game has been abandoned or maybe this Mirror Mine.

Regarding the second game, I remember something like that, but I cannot recall the title of the game now, but I will write as soon as I manage to recall its name.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Neither of those 2, i think the woman was hiding in that cabin from the mafia (might be wrong), also aliens or an ufo appeared at some point (also might be wrong) :LOL:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I tried to look for this second game, but unfortunately so far I have not been able to find it, so if anyone knows what game it is, I would also like to know what it is called.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
well there are "only" 40 pages of games with renpy+abandoned :LOL: so who has the patience to search, pretty sure its abandoned, dont remember seeing an update for quite a long time

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
well there are "only" 40 pages of games with renpy+abandoned :LOL: so who has the patience to search, pretty sure its abandoned, dont remember seeing an update for quite a long time
I have already searched for it, and the thing is that I have done exactly as you wrote, but I still have not been able to find the game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
the second game would be The Personal Assistant ?
Second game description is somethng like this - MC is rich or have rich parents and you start the game in a big house where the MC is just moving in and you meet in this house a woman employed by your father as your assistant and you find she has some issues with her family and that is why she is working for you, and i believe you have the option to force her in fucking you or you fire her , as far as I remember the game is probably in renpy and renders are 3dcg.