Seeking Looking for 2 kind of games

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello m'ladies and fine gentlemans,
I am desperate for your help, the current me hasn't been online in a big while and I have returned a few days ago, discovering a bit the newly added games.

I have found only one pearl thro the massive recent upload and that is ; Ecchi Sensei.
It's a game where you're a teacher and have a whole school for yourself, obviously abusing girls, taking advantage of them, raping etc etc.

First kind of game I am looking for ;
Family / Slice of life ; You play as a male, head of a family and have to manage your family or just go with it, don't need to have sex, don't need to have much kinky shit, just no NTR.
(In a nutshell, try out Ecchi sensei and look at how the family is, that's kinda what I am looking for minus the whole campus harem fuckhole shit)

Second kinf of game I am looking for ;
??? ; I don't remember the general 'genre' of it but I remember one game called "Grey" something where you are a depressed virgin boy and get a yandere girlfriend that have ultimate outburst of rage and unable to control herself.

I am looking for the part of "perfect girlfriend" of course, don't have to be fully pink ; can have some problems, can go thro hell. Just NO NTR.
(oh and for the yandere part... yeah still looking for that kind too but eh that's different I guess..)

Obviously, the reason of my request is to collect datas to further research how to be a fine gentleman..

Thank you for reading and thank you for any kind of suggestion. (oh and no RPG M at all)
Note : I have made a few similars thread about yandere type and if you plan to suggest on that, please avoid old games chances are I already finished them)

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
P.S ² : for some reasons my text kept the bold effect.. pay it no mind please

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
recommendation of games with male family head as the mc:

Midlife Crisis
D.A.S.T.
Areas of GRAY
Shadows Over Manston (on hold)
Midlife crisis characters kinda put me off... but yeah will still try it as I'm not in for the sexual content anyway
DAST will try too, although it looks.. well.. sounds peculiar with its story telling
Areas Of GRAY is a big no no, have tried it a while ago and honestly not my cup of tea (although I've tried it when it had barely 3 chapters)

Shadows Over Manston seems to be the best choice, will try it too instantly

Thanks for your suggestions

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Midlife crisis characters kinda put me off... but yeah will still try it as I'm not in for the sexual content anyway
DAST will try too, although it looks.. well.. sounds peculiar with its story telling
Areas Of GRAY is a big no no, have tried it a while ago and honestly not my cup of tea (although I've tried it when it had barely 3 chapters)

Shadows Over Manston seems to be the best choice, will try it too instantly

Thanks for your suggestions
here are two more:

Teacher's Pet(i really liked this one, unfortunately it has been long abandoned)
Parental Love