[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 2D/3D artist for my first project!!

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Project:
- This is my first ever project called "Forbidden Forest". It's going to be adult game takes place in real world, adventure type. A young guy recently graduated from high school and found a map of "Forbidden Forest" in his house because his grandfather is forest researcher and doing his work for 60+ years. Now our protagonist finds map and uncover the secret which are beyond this world. What happens when he find out that Forbidden Forest holds many monsterly secrets.

Developer:
- i have one dev in mind but if you're dev you're welcome.

Looking for:
- Dev, Artist who have worked or it's first time no worry 2d/3d whatever works as long as the art is good. I need game to be look like something "Treasure of Nadia" or "The Genesis Order" type. I know it's hard but trust me i have so many good plans for this project.

Employment Type:
- it's not paid at the moment but you'll get share from patreon/steam/itch.io/subscribestar or wherever i launch the game. I'm going to launch it to multiple places.

Work commitment:
- permanent/ part time/ short term/ long term
whatever you're comfortable with.

Preferred method of contact:
- Pm here or discord at asurexe#4439

Job Description:
- This is my first ever project and it's going to be successful if we all work hard on it. I'm making this game for my fantasy not for money. So I'll give all share money to dev/artist and other people who works with me.