[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 2D/3D artist for my project "Forbidden Forest"

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Project:
- The project is basically "Forbidden Forest" which takes place in modern world. MC's grandfather died and left him a note and map of forest which is protected by magic and there is hidden path. MC and his childhood friend start their journey to find the magical herb called "Serium" which can cure any disease. What secret could be hidden behind "Forbidden Forest" ?!

Developer:
- Currently the dev is Zimer02

Looking for:
- 2D/3D artist. Who can make some monster girls and western art.
For 3D artist who can work with this requirements.

Employment Type:
- Currently I don't have any money but my 40% future revenue goes to artist. So who are interested please contact me.

Work commitment:
- Long term because game is going to be in 12 chapters.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord at asurexe#4439 or email: nikvrya@gmail.com or pm here.

Job Description:
- The job is going to be flexible and long term. Who are seeking for expanding portfolio or who are new, you can contact me for the job. Let's work togather.

Additional comments:
- I have so many expectations from this project if i find artist. Again those who are interested contact me on discord or email or pm here.
- Discord: asurexe#4439
- Email: nikvrya@gmail.com
- Pm on f95zone

Peace:)

Askaram

Mar 22, 2023
Hey, I'm an artist and I'm interested! Could you tell me more about what style you're looking for? Maybe with some examples? Sizes of the art, how and what you need? Thank you!

Nov 29, 2022
hey man i just noticed your post got bumped again. And um... I would like to start being a 3d artist so I sent you a friend request, please do accept it as I can do it full time and learn along the way. The reason I am saying this because I doubt I'd find a 3d artist for my own project so I got to forge my own destiny.

Reactions: itznik