[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 2D/3D artist to collaborate in SciFi VN

XeonNovecento

Feb 2, 2018
Project:
- The project is called Frostshade Chronicles whose logline is as follows:
"In a dystopian 2138, assassin Zane navigates a divided world as a Reaper, a gun for hire. When his intervention saves an innocent girl, he's compelled to protect her on a perilous journey through a post-apocalyptic wasteland. As Zane confronts his own past, the odyssey unravels themes of redemption, sacrifice, and unexpected bonds, set against a backdrop of stark contrasts and dark humor in the raw noir of the Frostshade Chronicles."
- Currently it is a visual novel with a linear development because I don't want to work on several paths from a rendering point of view i.e. a linear story requires less images. I'm not lazy but working on the art takes me a lot of time (I'm not good at it).
- So far I have 17k+ words and around 400 images (no animations so far).
- On the writing side I'm on chapter 3 whilst on the art I'm still at the beginning of chapter 2. I'm writing the VN as a screenplay so I usually indicate how the lines from the characters are played but whoever works on this obviously will have freedom to create the scene.
- The setting of the VN is futuristic cyberpunk. There are extraterrestrial colonies but I'm not fully convinced if other races or mutations will be part of the screenplay. AI and androids are part of it.
- I could probably release what I have as a demo but at least I'd like to complete Chapter 2 before doing so. I'm including some of the images as reference, not because they're very good but rather for you to see that there's a lot of room for improvement :D

Developer:
- I'm currently working solo on this project doing the programming (using Ren'Py), the writing and the art. I'd rather focus on the programming and writing as I'm aware that the art is the part I'm worse at :) so I tend to procrastinate on that bit.

Looking for:
- I'm looking for a 2D/3D artist who is capable of create the scenes and the renders (I can help generate the renders from the scene, I have a decent PC).
- I'm currently using Honey Select 2 so I guess it would make sense to continue using it unless the person interested prefers to use something else. In the past I've also played with Koikatsu and a bit of Daz3D. If you use HS2 or KK I can give you a hand, in the case of Daz3D I'm not sure I'll be able to do it.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share.

Work commitment:
- Part time project. I could be a one off or could be a long term partneship if we work well together.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me here in F95 or using Discord xeon1900

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a 2D/3D artist who is capable of create the scenes and the renders.

Additional comments:
UPDATE: I have published the first version of the game
here
- The focus of the VN is on the story more than on the lewd scenes although as it's a adult visual novel there will be sex of course. My goal is to write an interesting story rather the same story we've already seen in other games once and again.

Last edited:

Ray Rahu

Oct 10, 2018
Could you clarify -- are you looking for a 2D artist or 3D artist? I'm assuming it's one or the other, for consistency sake?

XeonNovecento

Feb 2, 2018
Hi Ray, it's a valid question. The images in the VN should look 3D, so I guess it's a 3D artist. I'm updating the post to clarify it. Thanks.

Reactions: Ray Rahu

XeonNovecento

Feb 2, 2018
This request is still up, I have published the first version of the game . I recognize I'm not good with HS2 so if anybody is interested in collaborating on this project please contact me.