Seeking Looking for 2d/3d games or modded openworld games

SoakMyClothPlz

Apr 27, 2018
Looking for 2d games that unique in any way. as long as its not 1 line story I can try it
2d games that I already played: Summertime saga, rogue-like evolution, good girl gone bad, knightly passion, irnia, sanguine rose, quickie, etc

also 3dcg games too as long as its not VN that made by that one app (I forgot what its called) and simulator, sandbox and openworld if possible.
3d games that I already played: house party, some Illusion games, bonetown, the sims 4 and skyrim modded, wildlife, lifeplay, etc
I tried fallout 4 modded but its not as good as skyrim mod "OSA", but Im down if you have mod suggestion for fo4. Thank you.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Some games with unique mechanics and a good amount of content I can think of:
Monster club bifrost - Brothel and monster girl management.2d
Dohna Dohna - This game is pretty complex, it´s a mix of a VN, management and simplified dungeon crawl.2d
Summer break with sister - Similar to some of illusion games, with a different kind of sex scene control and stats. Also open world 3d graphics. Sadly mtl, but honestly there isn´t really much to the text in this game.3d
Four elements trainer - one of the best trainer games with minigame elements.2d

I´m not sure if these are what you´re exactly going for, but they are worth checking out in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yunmoie