[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2D anime artist for yuri visual novel game

RikkaNoodles

Apr 15, 2020
Logo.png

Project:
This game is a Ren Py-styled visual novel video game of the Yuri genre. Game title is "Limerence" (working, may change), and features a deeply unstable yandere schoolgirl who will do anything to please and get the attention of her lover. Anything.

Developer:
This is my first serious visual novel project, so I do not have any published titles as of yet. However, I do have experience in writing stories and have published and am currently working on a small webcomic with a friend in my spare time, so I also some experience in publishing and a lot with working with others, as well as directing and working with a team.

Looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable with drawing things such as NSFW, yuri, and possibly some gore (not a ton), and can draw in anime style. I am looking for someone who can do CG, and someone who can do sprites. You don't have to be able to do both, though if you can, it's a nice bonus.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Contract / per commission

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on Discord: RikkaNoodles#8079
OR by email: joanna@yukistudios.dev
You can also contact me in f95 but I don't check here super often so might take a bit late in replying.

Job Description:
- The job will involve drawing either CG or character sprites (if you can do both, that's a big plus!) This job will involve NSFW and Yuri (lesbian), and also some gore, however, if you are not comfortable with that please let me know and we can work it out. I will provide detailed information and detailed reference sheets of each character, as well as ample references to ensure everything is as easy as possible.

Additional comments:
Please send me your rates. As this will be used in a commercial video game, please adjust your rates accordingly for this if necessary. Thank you :)

Reactions: ayyacer