[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Voice] Looking for 2D artist, Community/PR manager, etc for social mulitplayer RPG.

LordDawn

Jun 11, 2020
Developer & Project:
Hi, my name's Luke, I'm 53, and I'm writing a social mulitplayer RPG for adults set in a medium fantasy world without magic. Whilst it will have a full range of the usual MMO mechanics, it also has murder, abduction, consensual and non-consensual sexual encounters, a player lead social events calendar, and a range options to cater to as many fetishes as possible.

The motto is: Live Your Best Life. Or Your Worst. You Decide.

Looking for:
I've reached a point as a solo dev, where the holes in my skillset are showing. I'm a coder, and not an artist. Also, being on the autistic spectrum, my community and PR skills aren't where they need to be.

What I'm looking for is an concept/promo artist or promo/trailer creator, and someone to help build and manage the community on social media. Because of the niche nature of the game and content, I think you'd need to be pretty into the idea it's possibilities. Obviously, if you have other skills, or are just interested; hit me up.

Employment Type:
I have no financial backing, and am on low income. I do however realise that no one can or should work for free, and being hyped to be part of something does not put food on the table. I'm asking for whatever free time you can spare, and I will pay what I can. Please understand that this will not be a salary, and not what your skills deserve; more some pocket money here and there as I've got it.

You know the memes: If the game does well, we all do well. Whichever way things fall, let's have a good time getting there.

Preferred method of contact:
You can DM me here, or via Discord "Luke (Lord) Dawn#6700" or community Discord

Additional comments:
Thank you for your time reading this; please DM me any questions you have.