Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Project:
- A new NTR project.

Developer:
- Fallen Eros: .

Looking for:
- 2D Artist (Anime-style. No AI/KK/HS/etc.)

Employment Type:
- Paid (Paypal only)

Work commitment:
- Preferable to commit for the whole visual novel (around 12-15 CGs). Flexible timeframe.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord username: falleneros
- Discord server:

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a 2D artist with quality anime-style and experience in sex scenes. Please send your portfolio.

Last edited:

P-anon

Jul 7, 2023
Are you still looking? and do you mind AI generated art?

I have a pixiv account with my 2D anime style work :
and a separate one for a more realistic style :

AQRISU

Aug 4, 2023
Project:
- A new NTR project.

Developer:
- Fallen Eros: .

Looking for:
- 2D Artist (Anime-style. No AI/KK/HS/etc.)

Employment Type:
- Paid (Paypal only)

Work commitment:
- Preferable to commit for the whole visual novel (around 12-15 CGs). Flexible timeframe.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord username: falleneros
- Discord server:

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a 2D artist with quality anime-style and experience in sex scenes. Please send your portfolio.

Hello, I am looking for a job and I would love to be able to make your Visual novel come to life, I am a professional NSFW artist that has been freelancing for 4-5 years and drawing NSFW art for clients, I would love to be considered for this position work with you on your project

Here is my portfolio: aqrisu.carrd.co

My discord is: aqrisu

If you have any questions DM on there
and in hopes of working together !

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Hello i would like to offer my service.

Heres my pixiv for more samples

Please contact me on my twitter or discord if you interested
DM me at discord

Or Twitter

sd.png K1c.png Suzuka.jpg tnn.png

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello there, my name is Ulises i´m 2d Artist. Here is the link with some of my work ( I also can do DBZ style ) :3

anonbooru388

Jul 24, 2018
Are you still looking? Because I would like to join, I always wanted to make this kind of stuff but I just can't make the game part, and people just asking for fanart or draw their OC and I want to move on to actual real project.

I have prominent artstyle, but I can still be flexible with it whether it's more anime and more cell-shaded or full render like semi-painting, less render mean I work faster.

I have no do's and don'ts, because my main goal is to have the experience to improve for my art skill and get out the comfort zone. Gays, Furries, Guro, whatchamacallit is nothing to worry about.

If you interested, I'm active like 18/7 with my email monkasparata@gmail.com
or discord MonakaParata - monakade
you can DM here too or at Pixiv @sniper_dream, but I might reply bit longer compared to email, those two has no notification in my devices.

here some of the arts I made:
y'all need GOD.png
Fleur.png
Pfis.jpeg
Kasha.png
fel.jpeg
rough.jpeg
Kosub.png

Last edited:

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Are you still looking? Because I would like to join, I always wanted to make this kind of stuff but I just can't make the game part, and people just asking for fanart or draw their OC and I want to move on to actual real project.

I have prominent artstyle, but I can still be flexible with it whether it's more anime and more cell-shaded or full render like semi-painting, less render mean I work faster.

I have no do's and don'ts, because my main goal is to have the experience to improve for my art skill and get out the comfort zone. Gays, Furries, Guro, whatchamacallit is nothing to worry about.

If you interested, I'm active like 18/7 with my email monkasparata@gmail.com
you can DM here too or at Pixiv @sniper_dream, but I might reply bit longer compared to email, those two has no notification in my devices.

here some of the arts I made:
View attachment 2855122
View attachment 2855125
View attachment 2855127
View attachment 2855143
View attachment 2855147
View attachment 2855153
View attachment 2855157
Your art is magical bro. Its so rare to see such beautiful art.